The Best Therapy in the World is Time With Your Friends

The next morning, Jill's up before Sam can knock on her door. After she's dressed, she grabs a bottle of water, and goes to meet Sam in the front yard. She's surprised to see Bucky there.

"Decided to run with us," she asks.

"Well I bought these new shorts and thought it would be a shame to not test them out," he replies back.

"Hopefully you will be able to keep up...old man," she says teasingly.

"Old man," he says in mock horror.

Sam comes out in time to see their teasing banter. He smiles to himself.

"Alright kids, it's time to stretch and then hit the road," Sam says to them.

They stretch and start their run. Sam doesn't hold back as much as last time and Bucky matches his pace. Jill's a little behind them but is maintaining a good pace. They do their five miles and get back to the house. Sam goes to take a shower leaving Jill and Bucky outside.

"I see you took it easy on Sam," she says, drinking her water.

"Eh, I didn't want to make him look bad in his hometown," he replies.

"Or you just enjoyed spending time with him," she says.

He takes a few steps towards her so they are only inches apart. He then puts a finger on her lips and says, "Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone that."

For some reason her heart is beating super fast. She just nods and then she takes a step back to take a drink of her water. Without saying anything else, she heads back into the house to get her bag ready for the day. She gets in the shower once Bucky is done in the shower and gets dressed in her swimsuit, coverup, and sandals. She leaves her hair hanging loose letting it air dry since it will be getting wet again in a couple of hours. The charter they're doing today involves swimming in the gulf. Her bag is packed with a change of clothes so she can run errands for the party afterwards.

She hears Sam calling from downstairs that her breakfast is ready. She heads down the stairs carrying her bag and sun hat. Bucky and Sam are in the living room when she comes down. Bucky just stops and stares at Jill. She is wearing a deep turquoise swimsuit coverup that goes to her mid-thigh with a white mandala pattern with a V-neck and cap sleeves.

Sam sees the look on Bucky's face and gives him a nudge with his elbow before whispering, "It's a swimsuit coverup."

Bucky clears his throat and says hoarsely, "Um, I know."

Sam just gives his friend a smile and a pat on the back. He heads to the kitchen to get Jill her breakfast. While she's eating, she checks out Bucky's outfit of teal swim trunks and the white with gray striped button down shirt they got yesterday and Sam's outfit of red swim trunks and gray button down shirt.

"Do we pass your inspection, darlin'," Sam asks.

"Barely," she says laughing.

Bucky doesn't say anything.

"You okay, Buck," she asks him.

"Um, yeah. Just not used to my new clothes I guess," he says quietly.

"New clothes get you speechless," Sam asks teasingly.

Not sure what is going on with Bucky and Sam, Jill asks, "Do you have clothes to change into? We have a lot of things to do this afternoon."

"Yes, ma'am," Sam says, giving her a mock salute.

"I'm not that bad, am I? I just don't want to let your sister down," she says.