𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵𝟵-𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼

Warnings: Implications of sex/ sexual themes slightly, mature language, motorcycle crash, wounds explained, pregnancy mentioned. Also this chapter is long and they may be along this length from now on!

 ❝𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❝𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.❞

"𝐒𝐨 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 we decided on LA for this vacation? I thought you'd have preferred the sunshine in Monaco or the streets of Paris." Chuck asked Grace, a smile danced her lips as they held hands stepping out of the airplane. "Because my love, it's another place to tick off the list. Me, you, champagne, brunches, talking ;not talking. It's a dream come true." Grace smiled kissing his lips. "I do love LA but not nearly as much as I love you." He smiled as did she.

"I love you, for now, for weeks, for months, forever." Grace told Chuck who passionately kissed her lips then opened the door of the limo for her, "I love you, in this minute, in this moment, in this lifetime." He smiled. "We sound so cheesy." She laughed as Chuck wrapped an arm around her waist. "Maybe, but it's all true." He chuckled.

"And I hate Monaco in comparison to LA, who'd want to be there when LA is so bliss right now." Grace replied...

✯✯✯

𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 a motorbike, driving past the shimmering beach as the palm trees swayed slightly at the site of the sunlight. The red motorbike sped along going nearer and nearer towards the yacht along the pier, then suddenly it stopped after revving moments before. The man took his helmet off and revealed the one and only Chuck Bass.

I signalled the two ladies in the bikini's up above on the yacht before walking towards it, both blondes, I'm over brunettes at this moment in time. "Hi, I don't believe we've met, I'm Nate Archibald and you are?" My best friend asked as I answered, "Waiting for me." I smirked looking the girls up and down as they walked into the other room. "How was your nap?" I asked him placing my helmet down.

"Great, you were gone, it's the only time I could sleep." Nate answered yet I didn't notice him see two save the date cards from Grace and Louis for their wedding and then hiding them. "Why don't  you take someone with you for a change? Anything for me?" I asked him holding a small purple flower in my hand.

"Nope." Archibald replied popping the "p". "Well if you hear anything crazy in there it means I'm doing something right." I smirked grabbing two flowers and walking towards the blondes.