𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝟮-𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 "𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲"

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Miscarriage, Mentions of Abortion, Mentions of Drug Use, Mentions of Religion/ Religious Views, Toxic Relationships, Possessive behaviour, Panic Attacks.

Italics= flashbacks! And I split the episode this is based on in half! Also an unedited chapter!

 ❝𝐍𝐨, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞

❝𝐍𝐨, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞.❞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞,so miserable that Chuck wondered why he even bothered to think about trying to go to her house again. The rain dropped heavily down from the chaotic clouds displaying how Chuck felt inside, empty without her. She wouldn't speak to him, there was one moment when she did, for ten minutes.. Umbrella in hand and Monkey's lead in the other as he walked towards Louis, he wanted to know Grace was okay, because she wouldn't utter two works to him.

"Louis? What are you doing out here in the rain?" He questioned Grace's husband to be. "I hadn't noticed." He commented looking up the gloomy grey sky. "I hadn't realised you and Grace had returned from Europe already." Chuck commented, it was true, he was surprised. "We've been back for three weeks, it shocks me you didn't know." Louis informed Chuck, Louis attempted to ignore the feelings he knew his wife to be felt for the man stood in front of him.

"Ah, one of the downsides of not having Gossip Girl these last months. Any information would have to come from Grace directly speaking to me, which she hasn't." Bass stated with a hint of sadness in his voice, he begged for his former girlfriend to reply. "She's been busy." He answered trying to defend her.

"I'm very sorry she lost the baby, is she alright? I know she..." Chuck trailed off slightly, he knew this would remind Grace of her abortion and all the feelings brought up from that, it did for himself too. "She seems to be, she spends as many hours as possible planning the wedding or trying foods for it." Louis confessed before coughing, the cold getting to him.

Chuck felt hurt that he was being dropped so easily yet he didn't want to make matters worse, "Well, I cannot let you get sick before your big day, let me walk you home." Chuck offered. "I'll be fine." He sternly told the businessman. "Look, I know we've had our differences but are you really going to pass up the offer of an umbrella on a night like this?" He attempted to persuade him and Louis accepted, the pair began to walk together.

"I'm shocked you aren't at some scandalous party on the night before New Years." Louis commented. "Not in the mood, after the accident." Chuck sighed. "Least you've recovered." He stated. "Physically." Chuck spoke as Louis raised a brow as they walked along...

✯✯✯

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 was the sirens wailing, from the ambulance to the hospital. Grace's thoughts were racing, racing as she thought about Chuck and the baby. "Mi amor, mi bebé, por favor, cuídate." Grace muttered over and over in Spanish. 𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚. "Grace! Can you hear me? Please don't try to talk too much." A nurse told Grace as the couple were placed up onto beds for a moments, so they could get what they needed quickly.