𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟵-𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄...

"I'm very jealous... He could never compare to what I have..."

***

𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚡 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝

𝙼𝚢 𝚎𝚡 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝... 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠...

Grace's POV

"Actually, I'm a little hungry." I said making my way into the elevator with Colin, eating my macaroon. "So Colin how's the world of teaching?"  I asked as we got in my car. "No need for small talk trust me." He smirked. "So you like students then?" I joked. "Don't worry I'm joking Serena has made you seem like a nice guy." I assured him...

✯✯✯

"Juliet." Vanessa said. "Vanessa what are you doing here?" She asked. "I paid a few people to find your address. You really should get a better security place." She smirked. "I came here to find proof that you're the crazy little Liar I know you are. Mission accomplished." Vanessa said wavering her hands around at the apartment.

"Then I found this." She spoke showing the bug that Juliet placed in Colin's apartment last week. "No Vanessa please--" Juliet begged. "Sorry I didn't believe you when you said Serena sent the e-mail. You were right, she was trading sex for grades. Your secret is safe with me don't worry. I'm far more interested in exposing Serena Van Der Woodsen than some petty class pretender." She explained.

"Thanks, I think. But I don't plan on using those pictures." Juliet replied, she wanted to focus on Nate. "Why not? You have just what you need for destroying Serena and vindicate me." Vanessa questioned. "I'm sorry Vanessa that you were dragged into this I wish I could fix it for you however I am no longer interested in taking down Serena." She replied.

"The only use for these photos is for them to be deleted." She continued going to her laptop and throwing them in the junk section. "You can't be serious, you have what you need to show the world who Serena truly is. And you just decide to now change." Vanessa scoffed. "I made a choice, I am sticking to that choice." She replied. "We need to put this behind us." Juliet said. "Yea ok." Vanessa said leaving Juliet's place and looking at the chip.

Looks like the chip on Vanessa's shoulder just went digital...

✯✯✯

Grace's POV

Colin and I arrived at the Ballet venue, "Thanks for doing this." I whispered. "Your welcome." He smiled. "Hi, Wait Colin this is Gillian Murphy and Ethan Stifel of American Ballet Theatre." Blair said taking Colin away. "I'll take him to S." She mouthed as I went to the bar. On my way to the bar I saw Nate and Juliet, and Dan staring at Serena.