𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟮-𝗛𝗲𝗻𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲... 𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱... 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝘀... 𝗔 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿...

Please, 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴, 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵; 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.

"Bisou, Bisou? Wow Gossip Girl really is picking French up well." I scoffed. "I can't believe it is almost time to go to New York already!" Serena longed. "And you still haven't made Sophie's Choice between Brooklyn and The Upper East Side." Blair commented. "It's like choosing between a Napoleon and an Éclair. Both are delicious." Serena remarked. "Except Humphrey is a doughnut." I smirked.

"As I would love to talk patisserie I have a date to go to." I smiled. "With who?" B wondered. "Louis." I awed. "He gave you a second chance! That's brilliant G!" S smiled. "I even took some advice from my W.W.S.O.B.D. Leaflet." I smirked. "Your what?" S asked. "What Would Serena Or Blair Do." Blair clearly spoke smirking. "And what would that Be Princess G." Serena chuckled.  "To show it isn't all about  his title, I am doing more commoner things." I smiled.

"Not even you dating a Humphrey could ruin her today." B smiled as I gathered my handbag. "Exactly now I need to buy slightly used sunglasses the weather is divine." I smiled walking away.

✯✯✯

"Hey Serena this is important." Lily said down the phone. "Hang on B this is my mom." She whispered and Blair nodded sipping her drink. "Hey mom what is it?" She asked her mother. "The French Police rang last night, They pulled  body out of the river and found Charles' wallet." Lily sighed. "Oh my god, you don't think it's him do you?" She Asked. "Well it would put my mind at ease if someone had heard from him or he paid the Empire bills." Lily voiced. Serena looked in the distance to see Grace her silver beret on  her head as she wavered to a cab.

She didn't respond the shock hitting her, "They need someone to go to the morgue identify the body, Can you? If not I can fly out..." Lily asked. "No.. No of course." She said. "Thank you Serena." Her mom replied hanging up.

"What happened?" B asked. Tears welled in Serena's eyes as Grace waved the pair goodbye. "They found a body... It might be Chuck's." Serena revealed.  Blair instantly wrapped her arms around Serena, "How will we tell Grace?" Blair whispered. "We don't not yet." She spoke.