𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿-𝟭𝟬𝟮 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹

Warnings: A rly long chapter be-warned, mature language,  pregnancy (Idk if its a warning but yeah), PTSD and a whole lotta denial!

This chapter is unedited ❤️

❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.❞

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 the ceiling, life wasn't supposed to be perfect but it wasn't supposed to be so complicated. I ignored the fact Darya was on the phone to Monica and that Dan had gone and plotted with Chuck. I ignored the fact that Louis was soon to be coming home, the fact I was pregnant and unsure of who the father was. I simply picked up my book and continued to read The Great Gatsby; my favourite.

There was a knock at my door, "Grace, it's Blair can I come in?" She softly asked. "Go away, please." I told her. "What's wrong? Are you relapsing?" Blair questioned with worry. "No I am not relapsing to Self Harm, Drug addiction or my bulimia nervosa. I just hate wanna be alone." I replied with a sigh. "Well, I'm worried about you and I'm not leaving until you let me in." Blair retorted as I heard the soft grunt of her sitting down. I rolled my eyes, "You'll be here all day then."

Suddenly my phone buzzed:

Tell Blair nd Serena! They're ur friends they'll support u-M x

I sighed looking at the message, "Fine come in, but I don't want judgement." I told her as she smiled walking in. "That didn't take you long." She softly spoke then saw my face and laid with me on my bed. "Talk to me..." Blair whispered.

✯✯✯

Chuck's POV

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?" I asked the smug smiling Humphrey. "What Chuck?" He wondered. "I suffered mediocre sex with an editor's assistant to find out who was publishing your book, and this is how you thank me?" I furrowed my brows to see a whimpering little dog in front of me. Grace adored dogs, she told me when she had a family she wanted a dog and a big garden for the kids and the dog to play in... But that doesn't matter.

"Chuck, you felt nothing after a Field of Dreams, so I'm taking it to the next level. If that movie cannot make you feel then maybe this little guy can." Dan informed me, bullshit. "The only thing this mongrel makes me feel is disgust. Take it back to the pound, or I will." I told him sitting on my couch. "I have a meeting, I'll have to kill this book once and for all. I have to meet Noah Schapiro." He explained.

"I have some kneepads in the bedroom if you need them." I told him. "I think a simple conversation will do, thank you. God when would you ever need kneepads for that?" He wondered. "I knew you were vanilla." I spoke. "Whoa! Hey whose this little guy?" Nate asked walking out and fussing that dog. "Chuck's new..." Dan went to say. "Drunken mistake. Never sleep with a girl from PETA." I replied buttoning my suit jacket up.