14

Ara had asked Sunghoon and his parents of it was okay to spend some time with Yeji and of course they agreed. Sunghoon being a little more protective than their parents.

"Don't lose my sister Ara!" Sunghoon shouted out the door as he watched the two girls walk down the street. He was really worried about the two because the company didn't think they needed a staff member with them even after Ara and the boys protests they still didn't give them a staff member.

"I won't Oppa I promise." Ara giggles after replying turning to Yeji.

The girls had planned their day together as soon as Ara had asked, they exchanged numbers and facetimed to get all the details sorted.

First they were going to go shopping, then they were having a spa trip as well as getting their nails done and after that they were going to go to a cafe.

"What shop do you want to go in first Unnie?" Yeji questioned.

"I don't mind Yeji, why don't you pick ?" Ara answered.

The girls ended up going into every shop they saw. They brought a mixture of things. Make up, clothes, bags and both decided to treat the boys as well by buying something for them.

"Wah, Unnie this dress would look amazing on you!" Yeji confessed while holding the dress up.

"Oh and this would look amazing on you!" Ara exclaimed holding a dress up.

All of a sudden the girls were going in and out of the dressing rooms trying on different dresses and clothes and taking pictures to show the boys when they got back to the dorm.

"Omg we cannot show the boys that picture of me!"

"Sunghoon Oppa would kill me for letting you wear that." Ara agreed.

"You look really good in this one though

"You look really good in this one though. You have to show them this one." Yeji pointed at a picture she took of Ara in the dress she had chosen for her.

After looking through all the photos the girl put back the clothes that they weren't going to buy and went to the till for the rest

They stopped for some lunch after having their shopping spree. After eating it was time for their spa trip.