10 P2

No POV

They ended up ordering lots of different foods that they could all enjoy but the boys and Nara seemed to notice Ara's quiet mood. She hadn't talked since the food arrived which wasn't like her.

"You okay Angel?" Jungwon asked.

"Huh? yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about how much I missed English food." Ara explained.

"Well why don't you make us something you miss during the week?" Heeseung questioned.

"Really!!" The girl exclaimed.

"Yeah why not, I've always wanted to try new food." Heeseung answered.

"I would really enjoy doing that, thank you Oppa." Ara said.

"Right, shall we get back to it?" Nara said.

"Unnie, can I go to the toilet quickly?" Ara asked.

"Of course." The older girl replied.

Ara's POV

As I was walking out of  the bathroom I saw the cleaner walking around with a little girl. She looked about 7 or 8, short brown hair with dazzling blue eyes which was extremely rare. The woman looked to be tired and the girl bored out of her mind.

"Hello Auntie!" I spoke clearly. I had known the woman my whole time of being here, I never knew her name as she told me as soon as I met her to call her Auntie.

"Hello Ara Darling." She spoke back with a beautiful grin on her face.

"Would you like me to help you at all Auntie?" I asked politely.

"Oh no dear that's okay I can clean alright. Have you met my Granddaughter Kyung Mi?" She asked me while pointing at the small girl who had hidden behind her slightly.

"No I haven't, Hello." I spoke to her, she looked up at me.

"Hello Unnie." She replied with a bow.

"Auntie she is so cute!!" I exclaimed.

"Yes but she can be very annoying sometimes, she is always asking questions about the idols."  Auntie stated.

"I have a perfect idea, why don't you come with me Kyung Mi. I know just the people you can ask those questions." I said whilst putting my hand out for the young girl to take. "Don't worry Auntie, I will look after her." I added.

"Thank you darling, When I'm finished I will come and get her, what room are you in?" Auntie asked.

"Just look for the door that has Enhypen stuck on the door." I spoke whilst walking with Kyung Mi to the practice room.

I walked through the door to be met with the boys dancing while waiting for me. As they spotted me in the mirror Nara stopped the music.

"Oh there you are, I was getting worried." Nara spoke.

"I'm okay Unnie, I do have someone with me though, this is the cleaning lady who I am very close to's Granddaughter, she kept asking Auntie questions about idols so I though you boys could keep her entertained and answer her questions while I learn more dances so that Auntie could get on with her work." I said as I walked Kyung Mi forward towards the boys.

"Bubs, your so considerate to think of the cleaning Auntie, plus Kyung Mi is very cute." Sunghoon spoke whilst patting the younger girls head.

As Sunghoon spoke Kyung Mi tugged on my sleeve. I looked down at her as she spoke.