8

TW: There will be mentions of abuse in this chapter. Please skip if it makes you uncomfortable.

Heeseung's POV

We were just about to get ready for bed when I realised I hadn't told Ara or Jungwon about our meeting tomorrow.

"Oh Jungwon, Ara-ssi, I just need to let you know that I had a phone call from our manager while you were out. He said that he was told about a court case going through for you Ara and that he wants to have a meeting tomorrow so that you can tell us all about what happened as he wasn't told by the company." I explained after they had walked back over to me.

As soon as I had finished speaking Ara's face went pale and she physically froze in her spot.

"I'm sorry, did you just say my court case has been accepted to go through?" The girl questioned in a shaky quiet voice.

"Yeah." I replied.

She let out a deep shaky sigh before getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to get ready for bed." She spoke whilst still walking away.

Ara's POV

I never thought this day would come. I had hoped that I would never have to talk about what had happened to me to anyone ever again.

What will the boys think? No Ara you can't think like that.

As I stepped into the shower the overload of thoughts came rushing in making me feel dizzy. My breath started getting caught in my throat, I slowly reached out to the wall behind me, walking back and sliding down allowing the water to continue falling.

My chest heaved up and down, I desperately tried to think of something different. Something other than that horrible man and what he did. I placed my hand on my chest and tried to steady my breathing but it was no use.

If only Eunjoo were here, she would know what to do, she always seemed to know.

A loud knock on the bathroom door startled me.

"Emily, are you okay?" Jake, he's the only one who calls me by my English name.

I tried to speak to him but no words came out, instead I slowly turned the water off and walked out of the shower, wrapping my towel and dressing gown around me before sitting on the floor again from dizziness.

"Jake, I-i can't b-breathe." I gasped out.

"Hey it's okay, just stay where you are and try and breathe for me okay." He responded. "JUNGWON, COME HERE !!" I heard the boy shout from outside the door which frankly didn't help.

I could hear whispering outside of the door before there was a soft knock.

"Emily, put your translator on for me." Jake said.

I did as he said and told him.

"Angel." It was Jungwon, his calming voice making me feel a bit safer.

"I want you to breathe with me okay?" He asked quietly, not wanting to upset me further.

"Okay" I responded

As he was guiding me through breathing I heard the bathroom door open.

Jungwon's POV

As the door opened the scene infront of us broke our hearts, Ara was propped up against the sink, head in her hands and shaking violently.

"Bubs?" Sungoon hyung questioned.

She looked up at us all, she tried to put in a small smile but failed and started to cry harder. I rushed forward and held her as she cried, not caring about getting my clothes wet from her hair. As I brushed my fingers through her wet hair her breathing started to regulate quicker.