6

Ara's POV

It was around 2am when I gave up trying to sleep. I don't know why I didn't tell any of the boys but I can't sleep on my own. My whole life I had someone or something with me while I slept.

♡Flashback to when Ara was still in England♡

(She will be referred too as Emily here)

"Emily, are you ready for bed yet?" My mum asked whist knocking on the door.

"No mum, not just yet because Lilly is taking forever in the bathroom!" I exclaimed.

At the mention of her name my sister finally came out of the bathroom, sticking her tongue out at me whilst walking towards Mum and Dad's room to say goodnight.

I was too busy glaring at her when I heard the bathroom door close one again. A laugh could be heard from behind the door.

"Oh my god Dylan!! You are already ready for bed what could you possibly need in the bathroom now?" I questioned through the door.

As soon as I asked Dylan unlocked the door and went back to his room after giving me a hug saying goodnight and 'love you' to me.

After getting myself ready for bed I knocked on Lilly's door. After she said I could go in I opened the door.

"Goodnight rat." I said whilst walking over to her, leaning over her bed and giving her a hug.

"Night dumbass" She replied. "See you in the morning. Love you." She added.

"I love you too." I replied whilst walking out the door.

I walked across the hall to my Mum and Dad's room, knocked on the door an waited for a response. After saying our usual goodnight I turned back.

"Come on then Lolly." I said watching the black and tan sausage dog stare up at me before stretching and following me to my room.

That's how it always was, Lolly slept with me in my room after we got her because of my anxiety, she was always there to comfort me in a way. And before we had her I always used to sleep with a teddy.

Lolly:

♡Present♡

♡Present♡

I tried to quietly climb down from my bunk not wanting to wake the boys up, however I failed miserably because the boys were all awake anyway.

"Why are you guys awake?" I asked.

"Because we could hear you moving around are you okay?" Jake asked.

"Umm, this is really embarrassing but I can't actually sleep by myself. I forgot to tell you earlier, sorry for waking you up." I apologised.

"Hey its okay, here come and sleep in my bunk if that would make you feel better." Jake reassured me.

I slowly walked towards Jake's bunk, unfortunately though there was an item of clothing on the floor and I tripped on it.

I was wating for the impact of the floor but it never came. I looked up to see that Jungwon had caught me. We were so close in proximity, I'm just glad it was dark in here otherwise he would have seen the blush creeping its way onto my cheeks.

He slowly stood me up and helped me get to Jake's bunk safely.

"Thank you." I said.

"Whoa, your voice is so different when you speak Korean words you know!" Jungwon said. Unfortunately I understood none of what he said but still smiled anyway.

I was finally in Jake's bed with him, it was a lot more comforting being in a bed with someone else. It just felt a bit awkward because it was normally either my dog at home or Eunjoo.

"Sorry about this, it's just my anxiety gets really bad at night so I have to sleep with someone. You know when I was back home my dog Lolly used to have to sleep in my room and when I moved here Eunjoo and I shared a bed." I explained to Jake as he started running his finger through my hair, helping me calm my nerves.

"It's completely fine Ara, I can't understand how hard it is but us boys will always be here for you when you feel anxious. Now go to sleep, just be aware that I might cuddle you." Jake spoke in almost a whisper which helped a lot and he chuckled lightly when saying the last part of his sentence.

♡The next morning♡

Sunoo's POV

All of us were awake, well when I say all Jake and Ara were still asleep but we let them be seen as Ara was having a hard time last night.

Jay had made breakfast for us all and we were setting up the table when the bedroom door opened again.

"Oh, they are awake now hyungs." Ni-ki said from the doorway of the kitchen.

The two sleepyheads walked into the kitchen and I must say Ara looked adorable, her hair pulled up into a messy bun and a random hoodie thrown over her pajamas. Her translator ear piece slowly falling out with the pack in her hand.

"Wait that's my hoodie!" I exclaimed whilst pointing at the yellow hoodie adorned on her body.

"Oh sorry oppa I can go and put it back if you like." The tired girl replied.

"Oh, you just called me oppa!!" I happily said.

"Well you said I could, all of you did when I asked." She replied flustered by my sudden outburst of happiness.

"Yeah but it's still new and cute coming from you." I replied.

"Let's just eat shall we?" Jay said.

We all ate the breakfast that Jay had made us satisfactory noises coming out everyone's mouths at how good the food was.

"Um, this is a bit weird to ask but would you guys mind teaching me some Korean today? I don't want to have to rely on other people anymore or this thing." Ara spoke up and pointed at the translator.

"Yeah of course, we have the day off today anyway. We could have like a Korean class." Heeseung answers enthusiastically.

No POV

And that's exactly what they did with some their day off, the boys taught Ara some Korean, mostly thing she would need most often like food items, clothing and normal conversation topics.

In exchange the young girl, with the help of Jake and Jay, taught the boys some English. She even asked them if they had English names and if they didn't she told them that they should chose one so that they could start using them if they spoke in English together.

They also learnt Ara's English name, well birth name is Emily and Jake vowed to call her that when they weren't on stage, the other boys struggled to pronounce the name so came up with different nicknames for the girl. She made up some for them too.

They didn't know what else to do when the youngest of them spoke up.

"We should make friendship bracelets!"