107☁︎︎

Gᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ's Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ - Cᴏᴏʟɪᴏ ғᴛ

Gᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ's Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ - Cᴏᴏʟɪᴏ ғᴛ. L.V.
Yᴇs, ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ

Dᴜᴄʜᴇss
Aʙᴜ Dʜᴀʙɪ, Uɴɪᴛᴇᴅ Aʀᴀʙ Eᴍɪʀᴀᴛᴇs

Me and Letty made our way towards the Prince's bedroom, seeing a guard by the door.

"Excuse me," Letty said softly as the man began pointing towards the party

"Oh, I was just looking for the..." Letty began as I smiled, letting her handle her business.

"The party is that way." The man spoke up in a thick Arabian accent

"What?" Letty said playing coy, looking behind her

"This room is off-limits!" The man said pointing towards us, speaking louder making Letty use her palm bone to hit him in the temple and then swiftly moved her other palm up hitting him in the throat.

His body began to slump over and she grabbed his keycard, unlocking the Prince's bedroom door.

I drug him into the room and said "Nice."

She smiled and walked into the bedroom, closing the huge doors behind us.

"Now, once we're tapped in, Ramsey and I can hack into the network and pop the door so you can get in and get that chip." I heard Tej rant over the comm

"Wait, wait, wait. You missed a step. What about my steps? What am I supposed to be doing?" Rome urged

"No, we didn't miss anything...You're special teams. So when we need you, do what you do best."

"And that is?" Ramsey asked

"Shine brightly like only Roman Pearce can do," Tej answered

"Haha! See? Now we talking." Rome said

"All right, Tej, we're in," I said as me and Letty walked further into this bedroom.

"All right, find the phone jack...The tap always runs behind that."

Me and her went to the phone jack beside the bed and Letty kneeled down beginning to take the cover off of the telephone jack.

I turned around covering her, as Tej continued "It's gonna be a 350-megahertz CAT5e cable. They probably got a couple dozen back there, but this will be the bonded pair with the plenum coat."