113☮︎︎

Lᴏᴠᴇ

Lᴏᴠᴇ. - Kᴇɴᴅʀɪᴄᴋ Lᴀᴍᴀʀ ғᴛ. Zᴀᴄᴀʀɪ

Dᴜᴄʜᴇss
Sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ Oᴄᴇᴀɴ

"Well, at least we weren't the only ones, up to something we shouldn't have," Brian said with a smirk

"You mean we weren't the only ones to join the mile high club...?" I teased as me and him sat down on our loveseat.

They then awkwardly walked to us and said "We can explain!"

I laughed and said "Savannah! When I told you he was crushing on you I didn't mean for you to fuck him."

She started laughing and Rome said sarcastically "What about you two, y'all are up to no good too!"

"Boy, we're married!" I shot back

"I don't think you were married in Miami. Now we're you Duch?"

Brian laughed and I rebutted "I wasn't married then but I sure as hell was getting more play than your goofy ass."

He rolled his eyes and I mimicked him.

Savannah then said, "Look...we just don't want anyone to know about us right now."

"What do you mean us?" I asked moving my legs into Brian's lap.

Rome then wrapped his arm around her shoulder and said "Well this is my girl, ya boy caught it in the bag!"

I rolled my eyes and Brian teased "Well hopefully you can keep it in the bag, bro."

Lᴏs Aɴɢᴇʟᴇs, Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

"I'm all for winging it, but this is crazy, man...We got mercenaries with some real heat on us..." Rome began to rant as the team stood on the hills overlooking Los Angeles.

I laughed and said, "I was damn near raised by mercenaries, they're not bad...unless they don't like you." I teased hoping to make him worry more.

Brian chuckled lowly as Rome began his speech again "I mean, I ain't scared or nothing, but...Man, I don't even have a gun!"