153☏

Lᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ

Lᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ.-Kᴇɴᴅʀɪᴄᴋ Lᴀᴍᴀʀ ғᴛ. Rɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

Bʀɪᴀɴ
Lᴏs Aɴɢᴇʟᴇs, Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

Me and Dom stood next to each other as he showed me the encrypted message from Mr. Nobody.

"We are under attack by a rogue agent! We're being boarded...I've got dangerous cargo on board...assemble the team...still alive. I'll explain..." The staticky message said

"Roman mentioned this earlier to me but I told him me and Diana were out of the game, and we couldn't risk it." I sighed

The last two missions I damn near lost my wife forever and Cipher still haunts her mind every day. It took me and her a whole year before we even let them play outside.

When I made that promise to Dom when Diana was in the hospital after nearly dying, I meant it.

These 3 years of peace were alleviation for both me and Diana.

"I said the same thing too when it was mentioned until I saw this," Dom said replaying the grainy video back pausing it right as the man behind Mr. Nobody yanked him by the arm from the computer setup.

Dom then zoomed into the chain the man was wearing that looked just like the one Dom and Diana wore all the time, I continued to stare at this wondering what the hell this meant.

I then sat down the tablet and Dom handed me a picture that I began to scan with my eyes. It was him, Mia, Diana, their dad, and another person. But who was this other guy? And what was this about?

I squinted my eyebrows and asked, "Who's this?"

Dom did nothing but look to the ceiling before he said "That's our brother Jakob."

"Wait...what?" I asked in shock at what I just heard

There was another Toretto that even I didn't know about and Dom's been a part of my life for years now.

"That's me, Diana, and Mia's brother Jakob." He sighed making me shake my head in return, "You've got to tell Diana...does Mia know?"

"Yeah, of course." Dom said with a long exhale before saying, "Brian do not tell Diana...let me tell her, it's so many reasons why I didn't mention it in the first place."

"You want me to lie to my wife? Dom, come on, you know how Diana gets when she's mad. Plus, she hasn't been mad with me in a long time and I want to keep that streak." I said rubbing my hand over my low-cut facial hair in conflict with the situation