137☠︎︎

Hᴇʀᴇ Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ - Sᴜsɪᴇ Sᴜʜ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴏʙᴏᴛ Kᴏᴄʜ

Bʀɪᴀɴ
Lᴏs Aɴɢᴇʟᴇs, Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

Diana and Dom went rouge on everyone, out of the blue, and then stole an EMP device from Hobbs.

I couldn't bring myself to believe it. But as I heard more and more new information I needed to get Meadow and Adeya off the grid.

Unlocking the front door to me and Diana's house, I heard little laughter from my daughters before pushing the door open.

I watched my daughter's faces light up as they saw me and that was the only thing that seemed to bring me to smile, but the more I looked at them, the more I saw my wife.

My little princesses ran over towards me as I bent down onto my knees letting them run into my arms, "Daddy!" they yelled happily

I smiled pulling them into a tight hug, seeing my mother, grandmother, and Diana's Avó rise from the nearby couch, watching our reunion.

"I missed you girls so much," I said with my voice cracking, I wanted to break down in tears in front of them, but I couldn't let them see me like that or they'd panic about their mom when I had to finally tell them.

Shedding a few tears, I quickly wiped them away as my daughters pulled back from the heartwarming hug with big smiles across their faces.

I pinched their cheeks softly and they began to look around "Mommy!?" they both asked

"Mommy's not with me right now," I said lowly making me and Diana's parents look at me with a shocked expression.

"Why?" Deya asked

"I don't know, baby girl. I have to go and work to figure out why." I answered hoping they wouldn't panic

"Mommy coming back?" Adeya asked with tears filling her eyes

"I wish I knew, I promise I'd tell you two," I said with tears filling my eyes

"But Mommy can't leave." Meadow sniffled beginning to cry

"I know, I'm sorry," I said trying to calm them down as they leaned against my chest crying hardly, I began to cry with them unable to hold back my tears at this point.

The biggest thing I'm afraid for them to do right now is to go into separation anxiety. The team needed me and I needed my daughters far away from me because I knew in my heart this situation was going to get messy.

That alone may cause them to stop eating and throw a lot of tantrums, then nobody except me or Diana will be able to handle them because that's who they are going to want to settle for, to contain any type of comfort.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." I wept lowly as they cried in my arms

Dᴜᴄʜᴇss
Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ