Chapter 15

UNEDITED

***

"You know, technically, if you ask me to dance it wouldn't be considered inappropriate." Alex suggested.

We were at the Homecoming dance and everything was great. I had my dress on and Alex even wore a white tie, he had on a black button down with his suit jacket.

Landon wore almost the same thing but didn't bother with a white tie, he wore a white button down and a black tie. The boutonnière I got him was white with black accents, and my corsage was pink, with white accents. Alex laughed at this because he knew I didn't like pink, he said he would have gotten me a white Calla Lily with green accents.

And it made me love him even more.

"How not?" I asked Alex, surprised.

"Because, there is no rule against the student asking the teacher, baby." Alex stood next to me by the drinks table as we watched everyone dance. Including Landon. Some sophomore had asked him to dance with her, he had the decency to ask me if it was alright first. of cores Id nicely agreed.

"Well," as if the DJ read my mind a slow song reverberated through the speakers, "Would you like to dance with me, Mr. White." I threw out my best grin and batted my eyelashes playfully.

"If you promise only to say my name like that when I'm rocking myself into you." he whispered in my ear. My whole body erupted in shivers as he grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor.

All I remember thinking that night is how I wanted so badly for him to take me. He smelled so delicious, and I wanted to be all his and I wanted him to be all mine. In every aspect and sense.

Alex left early after saying a quick goodbye to me. He said he had a couple errands to run, and only volunteered to chaperone half of the night.

Landon dropped me off in his jeep and kissed me goodnight on the cheek, after the dance was over.

He did the whole, walking me to my door woo-ha and told me he'd had a great night and asked if I'd like to get breakfast with him in the morning. I couldn't help but say yes, as the whole school and probably him, suspected something with me and Alex. Landon was someone I could see myself being good friends with though, and breakfast didn't seem bad at all.

I unlocked my door to discover no one home so I got a towel out of the hall closet, put on some head phones, and got ready for a shower; wondering where Alex had gone.

I opened the bathroom door to discover a naked Alex stepping out of my shower. I screamed and closed the door ripping my headphones out of my ears.

"Alex!".. "Spencer!" We both yelled in sync.

"You're early, love." Alex said exasperated.

"Well, I got tired so Landon dropped me off earlier than expected." I leaned by back against the door and ran my palm down my face.

"Oh well, go downstairs and don't come up until I come and get you!" He told me nervously.

"Um, okay?"

I walked downstairs and waited an agonizingly slow five minutes. Deciding I'd just shower in my moms bathroom downstairs.

"Alex!" I called up the stairs, "I'm taking a shower downstairs."

I took my shower and once I was dry I wrapped the warm towel around me securely, walking out to find Alex sitting on the arm of the couch in his own towel.

"Come on, love. I have a surprise for you." he smiled and stood with his arm out.

Alex put his hands over my eyes once we were in front of door. When he uncovered them I saw my dimly lit room.