Chapter 10

Please check out my newly released story 'The Stolen Heart' it's a Dylan O'Brien FF(;

I've been having a lot of requests for Alex's point of view so, here's my attempt(; Enjoy❤️ Xx

**

It was Sunday. Spencer and I decided that tomorrow we wouldn't be attending school. I hadn't taken a day off at all since I'd been there and neither had she.

She was making breakfast down stairs. I could smell the burnt toast already. And I knew that she'd probably play her horrible cooking off by making oatmeal. Her mother and her definitely did not share cooking skills.

I decided that it was time to get up, she was the early riser of us two. I was fine with it.

Bloody hell.

There Spencer stood. In my light green button up, and her pink knee high socks. Her ass was hanging out just below, giving me a wonderful view.

I walked up from behind her and wrapped my arms tightly around her in a loving embrace. I heard her sigh in contempt. Taking comfort in my warmth.

I buried my head in her neck attacking her with light kisses. The love bite I gave her would surely last a few days.

"Morning, Alex." she said simply. Her innocent voice taking more of an affect on me than any other woman.

"Good morning, baby." I offered back. She smelled of freshly picked flowers. I'd claimed in my head officially that it was my favorite smell. Even though anything of hers, I'm sure, would be my favorite.

She was the perfect girl. She was smart, she was beautiful, she was funny. I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather spend and entire week alone with. I'm sure that when the week was over I'd be more than disappointed.

Her mother, surprisingly, hadn't called at all in the last two days. Probably because her main goal had been achieved. Spencer and I were, for lack if better words, together. And I was happier than I'd ever been in my life.

As cliché as it my heart raced at the thought of being able to hold her and kiss her. All those years that I'd spent building up my walls, she'd knocked them down with just looking at me. I was giving her the most important part of me. She didn't even ask for it. For anything.

Time is no measure of feeling and romance. You could just so much as look at someone and feel everything in one minute, but be with another person for years and feel nothing. Time is no measure for quality.

Love takes you hostage. And I was fully compliant with it's demands. Being in a real relationship is not about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It's about being with someone who makes you happier than you'd ever thought imaginable.

Spencer was that for me. She was the epitome of perfection. Not in the beauty aspect, but in the way she had made me really feel. She didn't have to force herself on me or go with me on superfluous planned dates and things. I just wanted her company. That would be enough for me as long as I lived.

"Spencer," I beckoned, turning her around in my grasp.

"Yes?" She smiled up at me, her eyes glistening with delight and a happy playfulness that aroused me to no extent.

I hesitated before I said it, because yes, we were only three weeks in. Not even together. But she made me feel all sorts of ways. I was sure. And just as I said, time does not measure feelings.

So füčk it.

"I love you."

****
Please please please one hundred times please VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

I hope you enjoyed. I know it's a kind of cliffhanger but the rest should be up either today or tomorrow(:

And for all ya'll who think it's rushed? You've obviously never been in REAL love cause it happens fast and when you least expect it. I stand to believe that as said by the sexy Alex, time doesn't hold a candle to love. Love comes when it pleases, and leaves when it pleases. It doesn't matter how long it's been.

Well I hope you got something out if this lol. MAKE SURE TO READ 'The Stolen Heart'!!!!

Love you to the moon and back!!

-Ray(; Xx