Church [17]

Lisa stirred awake after sun shone in her eyes. She felt weight on her chest, and she thought it was Leo laying on her chest. The girl blinked, to see Rosé's head on her chest, still asleep.

Lisa caressed Chaeyoung's head gently, giving the top of her head a small kiss. Rosé wouldn't know anyway, she was asleep.

"Mm Lisa..." Chaeyoung moaned quietly in her sleep. "Don't stop..."

Lisa suddenly snapped out of her daze. She ran a hand through her hair, thinking of what to do; whether she should listen in on Chaeyoung's dream or to wake her up to save her the embarrassment.

"Please don't make me wait... Hurry Lisa," Rosé mumbled again, this time with desperation coating her hazy words.

The younger girl felt something surging in her that made her body warm. Thinking about what happened on Monday was enough to make her cheeks turn red. Having Rosé moan and mumble things like that while laying on her chest was a whole other story.

"Please!" Chaeyoung suddenly spoke loudly. Lisa felt something cold on her knee, and she was confused.

Bewildered, the Thai lifted up the blanket covering their bodies to see Rosé in one of her oversized shirts and no pants, only her underwear. The girl gulped, seemingly having a hinge what that sudden bit of coldness was.

It was now, did Lisa become severely hypersensitive to her body.

Chaeyoung's body was practically pressing onto her own, and if that wasn't bad enough, Lisa could see how hard Rosé's nipples were. She— She's having a wet dream. Even Lisa couldn't believe it herself; Rosé was having a wet dream. About her, about Lisa.

She finally decided it was enough, before Chaeyoung started grinding her hips. Lisa couldn't bear the thought of that— it drove her mildly insane.

"Rosie," Lisa called out softly, holding Chaeyoung's shoulders.

No response.

Chaeyoung started to vocalise again, and Lisa panicked, "Rosie?" She gently shook the older girl's body.

(explicit content, again)

That woke the girl up. Though dissatisfied that she was interrupted from her dream, reality would've been better either way.

"Are you oka—"

Rosé gave her no time to ask that stupid and redundant question. She was throbbing there to be touched, and she couldn't wait.

Connecting their lips roughly, Lisa was shocked by the sudden pressure on her lips. She responded though, she couldn't resist Chaeyoung's kisses. They're a deadly poison.

The Aussie slipped her tongue out, surprising Lisa by how she was being so lewd right now. But she follows suit, their tongues clashed in the next movement, taking Lisa to another dimension.

In such a swift movement, Rosé moved her hips on top of Lisa, resting her bottom down on Lisa's flat stomach. Now Lisa fought for breath, Chaeyoung was sucking her life out from their kisses, but she wouldn't complain.

"Rosie you're going to be— late!" She stumbled on her words when Chaeyoung started to grind her hips on her clothed stomach. Well, having a conscious Rosé grind on her was better than a sleeping one to be fair.

Chaeyoung's breaths were short against Lisa's face, "Fuck church."

Lisa's eyes widened at how rough Chaeyoung's mouth was. Perhaps every time Chaeyoung cursed was when she wanted to have sex.