Chapter 1 The New Arival

Okay so I have been wanting to post this story for quite some time! So I hope you enjoy and all rights go to Rick Riordan. :D

**This story takes place after The Last Olympian.**

ANNABETH's POV

       Ever since the Titan War ended there have been so many new demigods showing up to camp! Everyday there is at least ten! So here I am in the Big House, sitting at a table in the front room with a line of young demigods on the other side of it. I'm writing down their names and then when I am done we are going to take a tour. Half of the group will go with me, the other half with Percy.

        Where is Percy? I thought.

       I wrote down a boy's name. Devin Lakes. He looked about 10 or 11. He then walked over and waited with the rest of the new demigods. As the next person came up, I gasped.

       It was a little girl of about 5. She looked very familiar. Black, messy, and very tangled hair that hung down to her hips with sea green eyes and freckles. Then I realized. She looked so much like Percy that they could've paseed as siblings. That got me thinking.

       "Hey! Percy! Come here!" I shouted. He was probably goofing off with the Stoll brothers instead of doing his job, but I hoped he heard me. "Sorry." I said to the little girl, "So, what's your name?"

       She looked at me with wide eyes like she couldn't understand a word I just said. "Um.. My.. Uhh... name is Isabel.." she said very shyly. Just then Percy came up to us.

        "What do you need WiseGirl?" He asked with a crooked grin.

        "Hang on a second, Percy. What is your last name Isabel?" I asked softly.

        "It's Jackson," she said, while looking down.

       "Woah... Pecry do you recognise this girl?" I looked over and saw that Percy wasn't even paying attention. "Seaweed Brain!" I said. He looked at me sheepishly. I rolled my eyes.

       "Are you going to hurt me? Am I in  trouble?" Isabel asked in a small, high voice. She looked like she was about to cry. For the first time I nocticed how bad she looked. She had dark circles under her eyes, cuts and scrapes on her face, arms and legs, and  she had bruises all over her body. Her purple tanktop looked way to big for her and was ripped to shreds. Her jean shorts were splattered with mud and what looked like blood. And worst of all she looked like she hadn't eaten anything in weeks. I wanted to cry and give her a huge hug.

       I frowned. "Of course not sweetie. It's just I'm a bit confused," I said trying to comfort her. I looked at the line behind Isabel. Ther were only three other kids left. "Isabel, do you see that hallway right over there?" I asked while pointing behind me. She nodded. "I need you to walk down there and walk into the first room on your right, okay? I will be in there soon to talk with you." She nodded again then walked out of the room. I was on edge now; she was the only one with tattered clothing. All the other kids looked clean and healthy.

       I wrote down the other kids names:

       Sarah Qwigly

       Fred Wes

       Cody Burrs

       I then had Percy go get Katie and Malcolm. I trusted them the most with the new ones. When they got here. I told them that me and Percy had to do something else and that we couldn't do the tours. They agreed to take our places and led the demigods outside.

       "Okay, Percy, follow me,"

Okay I'm sorry that it was so short, but this is like the introduction to the story to see how people like it. If you liked it please comment! If i get no comments or votes I most likely won't continue. This is my first story and I type really fast and sometimes make mistakes so if there is any i appologise. Wait how do you spell appologize? ...apologize......appoligize......appoligise.....apologise...? well dang it! Sorry! Thanks for reading and I will try to update as soon as possible!