Woke Up Like This

Author: @kkkkkarenj

Synopsis

Katherine Feyrer, the girl who wants it all. Everyone envied the life they thought she has. A perfect family, a passionate boyfriend, an ultimate spotlight of fame, but most of all, a pretty face. But none of it was enough for her and as she simply described it, her life was boring, tasteless, and a complete misery. Girls adored her and men worshipped her. But they don't see the rotting molds creeping out of those thick and pristine walls that she veils with her gracious personality and lovely blush. But Cameron Griffin sees through all those pretense. The sweet love-struck boy whose life revolved around Katherine's smiles and laugh. From childhood sweethearts to the golden couple, Cameron was all she had that gave flavor to her tasteless life.

But what happens when a tragic accident snatch this happiness away from her and all that was left was a comatosed Cameron and unspoken apologies.

Just when she thought that was the lowest point of her life, Cameron wakes up with a catch that turns her life completely upside down. From the gentle sweetheart everyone loved, Cameron woke up as the definition of a mischievously brooding boy with no memory of his past and a newfound colorful vocabulary.

All hell have broken loose and her last glimpse of hope is off getting drunk and breaking hearts. She have never felt this hated all her life and specially from the man she least expected. But instead of backing down, she loves a good challenge. And she thought maybe this was the answer the heaven gave her to spice her bland life and finally unleash her wild heart. In Katherine's journey of wanting it all, will she end up with everything or left with nothing?

It was safe to say, her life was about to turn 360°degrees. And all it took was the boy who woke up like this.

All rights reserved. 2021

~~
Status: Ongoing

Link of book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/276595780?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=kkkkkarenj&wp_originator=8dgtYBarWTfeMreFbdW6fQJMNCvBsvMbOpA1bKh%2BT7WM2%2B9eONL3uU7eivA5q7UsIrG1CnSpgHJsMnt6OTfkWCrw10Zz%2BmX8DfMmTggs%2FteQWIB4D5iHI2Nj0Fx2yutm