Monstrosities

Author: @Team_Grimoire

Synopsis

Beware the girl with purple hair
Her eyes, the omens of great despair
She will kill all your boys
And she treats humans like toys
And she is almost always unkind and unfair
She is the meanest nastiest spirit around
She just turned an entire mountain upside down
Board up the windows and doors when she comes to town
Debra, the spirit of misfortune, must be brought down

**************
David Crawford is just your normal-everyday fourteen-year old boy... except for the fact that he's cursed. That's right! David has the worst kind of luck. Nothing ever goes his way. When a mysterious boy, Samiel McGraw, starts enrolling in his school, David starts suspecting that he may know more about this series of misfortune than anyone else. David decides to confront Samiel about it, but later on he wished that he had just kept his mouth shut. Samiel even tells David that once he knows how his bad luck curse works and how to get rid of it, the bad luck will only get worse from there until he finally disposes of the curse, but David insists that Samiel tell him why he has terrible luck and how to make it stop. Samiel introduces David to the origin of the supernatural world, and David doesn't believe a word that Samiel tells him. That is until his terrible luck spirals out of control and become not just bad, but impossible! As in the attracting-paranormal-creatures type of impossible. And David doesn't know much about how to take care of these abnormal threats, but he knows enough. And with the help of the seemingly all-powerful spirit of misfortune, Debra, what could possibly go wrong?

~~

Status: Ongoing

Link of Book:

https://my.w.tt/pvfshXvQF1