make you love me

~Flashback~ 

~17 years ago~ 

~No one's pov~ 

Reginald is crazy. Crazy because he locked his own child in a room in the dark. Crazy because he freaking adopted 7 children just to let them suffer. Heck he's more crazy now because he made one of his own children marry someone. 

Y/n y/l/n. 

That was the name ben hargreeves was gonna marry. Crazy right? At the age of 13 ben was gonna marry some girl he hasn't even met before. Surprisingly? They got along quite well. They would always hang out and sometimes his siblings would come along. 

Months has passed. Ben had grew fond of her, he would always admire her beautiful face whenever she would talk to him. He would always blush when he thinks of her. She would be the last thing on his mind before he goes to bed. 

And he could definitely confirm that y/n loved him as well. The way she looks at him. The way she would have the biggest smile on her face whenever he's around. And the way she would always admire him. 

She completely enjoyed the hargreeves company, she would play with klaus, play dress up with allison, learn instruments with vanya, train with diego and luther, help grace, and hang out with five. 

Five had the biggest crush on y/n. Before the arrange marriage, before ben loved y/n, even before y/n knew the hargreeves. Y/n wasn't just going to be 'future mrs hargreeves' she was already a phenomenal successful actress in the states. Millions of people supported her and loved her, she could even sing. 

Her bubbly personality was loved by everyone! She was perfect in five's eyes. 

"Five- you know you can't have her! She's already with ben and we both know that they'll get married in the future." Klaus explained to five. 

"I know! And I hate it how I can't do anything about it, I was the first one to love her! I was the first one to ever knew her in this academy, Not dad, not ben, ME!" Five rolled his eyes at annoyance and spatial jumped out of klaus's room. 

It all changed for the worst. Ben died from one of the missions and left y/n devastated. She couldn't help but cry all day and especially at ben's funeral. She was locked in her room all day. Klaus tried to cheer her up, at least make her smile but nothing worked. 

She was completely broken inside and out. 

Five was laying on his bed reading a book when all of a sudden, there was a knock on his door. He told them to come in and the door was open by grace "Hello number 5, your dad want's to see you in his office." Five smiled at his mother and nodded. 

He closed his book, placing it down on the ground and head over to reginald's office. He knocked on the door and gently opened it. 

"Number five come in." Five came in, closing the door behind him and walked over to reginald who was sitting on his chair. He sat on the arm chair and waited for his father to speak. 

Reginald took a deep breath before beginning "Number 6 is gone. The marriage is obviously isn't continuing with a dead husband. I want you to take number 6's place to marrying y/n. I'll give you 4 months to settle things with her and I especially want you to make her fall for you. That is what you wanted in the first place isn't it?" Five was utterly shock. 

~Five's pov~ 

How did he know I liked y/n? He must've heard mine and klaus's conversation in his room. But I did want y/n. I wanna make her the happiest girl in the world. I wanted her to be mine because I love her for so many years. I guess I'll thank ben for this one. 

I looked back at dad and bit my lower lip, giving him a small nod. He smirked at me and nodded back "Well, go on then. I'll tell y/n the news later." I stood up from the arm chair and spatial jumped back at my room. I wanted y/n to be mine for so long now. But I didn't want her life this. Loosing a brother? Just for the love of my life? It wasn't worth it. But right now I just can't do anything about it.  

ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎

I walked pass the fireplace and happen to bump into someone "Hi y/n." She looked at me with a frown. It took a couple of seconds before she 'tsk' and walked away. Guess she finally heard the news.

I spatial jumped to her room which caused her to flinch "Sorry sweetie." She made another 'tsk' sound before going back to her book. 

I sat next to her in the couch and took a peek at her book "What'cha reading?" I could see she just gripped her book tighter and didn't bother answering my question. 

Great. 

ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎

Y/n was sick today, she had to stay in bed, after dinner, I spatial jumped into her room, holding a glass of hot milk and a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. I went to her room with a smile on my face, She looked up to me with a frown on her face while she was holding her book "Hi y/n." 

She rolled her eyes at me and closed her book. She sighed and looked back at me "What do you want?" I handed her the glass of milk and smiled widely "I made this for you, it was actually my first time using the kettle." Y/n held onto the glass of milk, out of nowhere, she splashed the warm milk all over my face and clothes. I jumped at the sudden burn that went into my face "Y/n!" 

She placed the glass down and scoff "How could you!? Did you even try to insist him to not marry me? TELL ME FIVE HARGREEVES, DID YOU LIKED THE IDEA OF ME MARRYING YOU!?" 

I didn't say a word but instead looked down at the floor, I heard her scoff/chuckle before saying "It hasn't even been a year since ben died, five. What we need right now is to just heal the wounds he left." I sighed and gave her a nod. I grabbed the empty glass and spatial jumped back downstairs. 

After I changed my clothes and washed my hair and face. I exit the bathroom and went back to my room, I looked out the window watching the raindrops fall from the sky. My eyes were watery and the tears ran down my cheek. This new arrange marriage was totally out of nowhere. I didn't want her to get hurt. That was the last thing that I ever wanted. I love y/n so much and it breaks my heart when she's upset. 

All I wanted to do was to make you love me.

I'll do a part 2 when I have time 

Who here want's me to update my 'always and forever' book? 

I'm almost done writing 'loosing is not her thing' so everyone be ready and prepare your popcorn!