Mrs Hargreeves

"Welcome mrs hargreeves, how am I assist you?"

~No one's pov~

Killing a whole board wasn't crazy enough, defeating the handler also isn't crazy enough. After all the crazy adventures the hargreeves have been thru, they can finally say that they are not safe. Villains. Crazy right? Well they figured out when they came back to the future, some of the other children with special abilities decided to go wild. Destroying buildings, killing people.

Basically miniature versions of ultron from avengers.

The hargreeves thought of a brilliant idea. Why don't they find more? Like, find more of them, people who are special.

Months of concentration, they built an underground system that could alert them if there is any danger from anywhere around the world. There was.. Jets, cars, tools like grappling hooks, arrows. There was even a laboratory to test some special stone? some other magical stuff. I'M THE NARRATOR I AIN'T NO GENIUS.

Diego was incharge of training them, allison being fashionista of the family, she was obviously incharge of the costumes, luther was dealing with the lab with five and vanya and klaus was in the basement with other great employees, trying to track...

Diego was incharge of training them, allison being fashionista of the family, she was obviously incharge of the costumes, luther was dealing with the lab with five and vanya and klaus was in the basement with other great employees, trying to track the special children.

The basement tracks any danger or any places that could possibly maintain any possible negative energy.

Saving humanity was kinda their thing now.

Nebula schaeffer a girl with black hair with the tints of red in them, She has beautiful long eyelashes, a pointed nose, freckled cheeks, dark maroon eyes, and beautiful red lips. She has been an orphan that has been living in the streets ever since she was 4 years old.

Her family abandoned her because she was 'special', nebula schaeffer can make portals from anywhere around the world, china, russia, you name it. She could also make red fire balls from her hand. (My bff made this character btw <3)

She was also one of the first ever person to be found by the hargreeves, she was stealing an apple from a market until a hand grabbed her and she was pulled in an alleyway.

~Flashback~

"let go of me!!!" She tried to get out of the lady's grasp but she felt a sharp sting of electricity come right into her body.

Nebula looked into her eyes and she felt... Safe. A crazy thought of someone who just pulled you to an alleyway "Come with me. Don't worry. You're safe" Nebula didn't protest and just went with the girl.

The both of them arrived at the tower only to be waited by diego "So, she's the nebula girl?" The girl nodded "Five is in a bad mood today. Go talk to him" Her head then turned to nebula "Wait here, alright? Until someone calls for you" Nebula nodded before sitting at a bench.