Twin sister

Ok I thought of this 10 seconds ago-

~No one's pov~

Y/n's twin sister pepper had a boyfriend name five hargreeves, she didn't really mind five around her and her sister's house since they were pretty close with each other.

Btw y/n and pepper are fraternal twins :D

Y/n thought of five as a brother, she didn't really looked into five really further and of course she did NOT know nor does her sister about the hargreeves's powers.

Pepper was smart, witty and kind, she was sweet and very pretty. Long dark wavy brown hair that she got from her dad and light brown eyes.

Pepper was the pretty sister. But y/n was the gorgeous one. Y/n was quiet, but smart, while pepper was loud and fun.

Like any normal quiet girl, y/n loves reading. She would read any romantic or scary books. Something that can catch her eye.

Y/n thought of pepper and five's relationship, pretty healthy. I mean, they hang out when they have time and she could literally see five sometimes bringing flowers for pepper. It was absolutely adorable for y/n's eyes.

Things started to get weird. Since y/n's room was just across from pepper's. She would often hear her twin yelling at the phone, angry at someone. At first she thought it was their parents but then she was starting to think it was five.

Y/n was painting in her canvas quietly in her room until her door room opened to reveal pepper. Her sister plopped into her bed and laid on her stomach and the sighed.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Y/n looked over to pepper and nodded her head while turning back to her canvas.

"What do you think of five?" Y/n's brows furrowed, she placed her paint brush and pallet down to the table and sat on the side of her bed "I think he's a great person. Why are you being so weird about all this? And what's with the questions?"

Pepper sighed and rolled to lay on her back "Have you ever gotten anyyy.... You know.. Sparks? When you see five?" Y/n shook her head.

Pepper sighed and turned her head to her sister "I'm cheating on five" y/n choked on her own saliva at her sudden sentence. Her eyes widen at her and her mouth was wide open "What!? Why!? With who!?"

Pepper took a deep breath before rolling back to her stomach "jacob." She muttered making y/n gasp at her answer.

"Ok. But.. Why!?"

"I don't know ok!? I just feel so much love in jacob more than five. But I still love five!" Pepper says while scratching her head at annoyance "Pepper. You need to tell five."

Pepper's eyes widen "Hell no! He'll break up with me!"

Y/n looked at her with an 'are you serious' look "Pepper. If you love two people choose the second. Because if u really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second." She quoted.

"Hey! Don't quote me! I don't know ok!? I'll tell him eventually." Y/n sighed and then nodded.

"And that's not the only reason I cheated." Y/n looked at her sister and furrowed her eyebrows "there's another reason?"

Pepper looked at y/n with a very serious look and said "Y/n. I think five likes you." Her eyes widen "five!? Liking me!? Impossible." She denied her conspiracy.

"Y/n, y/n, don't get me wrong. I love five. But I love jacob more. Five belongs to someone who can actually love him. Like you. I see the way he's been looking at you. And I am breaking up with him soon. So me and jacob's relationship can finally be public."

"So that's why I keep hearing yells from your room!" Pepper nodded. Y/n looked at pepper in the eyes and went back to her canvas while she said "Nope. Still no. I'm not dating five." Pepper groan in frustration.

ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎ꕥ☕︎︎☘︎︎

Y/n went to the hargreeves academy so she could meet klaus and drop off his daily cookies. Yeah. The cookies the only reason that's making him still sober. That's not the only reason why he wanted to be sober. But y/n doesn't have to know that.

Y/n knocked on his door and klaus opened it. She handed him the basket of cookies and klaus gave her a hug and thanked him. Y/n waved goodbye to him and head out of the academy.

As she was walking in the upstairs hallway to exit the academy. A hand grabbed her by surprise, dragging her into a empty room.

She was pinned in a wall and lips were collided into hers, she was shock definitely. But more shock when she found out it was five.

He pulled away and looked at her in the eyes "What the actual fuck is wrong with you!?" She whispered at five, clearly mad.

Five placed his hand on her cheek and placed a small kiss on it "I heard yours and peppers conversation the other day. I also knew she was cheating. I'm not even mad. I'm glad that I can finally tell you how I feel" he whispered in her ear which sent shivers down her spine.

"Five. This is still considered cheating."

"Sorry baby. I play even. I don't loose." He says while giving her neck small kisses.

"I'm sad. You totally denied your feelings for me. Do I have to kill a man for you? If you can't love me. That's fine. I can teach you. Just tell me you love me now and I'll be yours forever."

Y/n's eyes widen at his actions. Is he hearing himself right now!?

Y/n couldn't deny the feelings towards five. She found him attractive but that was basically it. She was willing to give it a shot tho.

Five looked at y/n face while slowly leaning in. Their lips collided once more as y/n felt butterflies in her stomach. They slowly pulled apart

"I love you so much y/n."

The ending sucks but I'm tired as hell it's like 1am. Night fruities <3