High Prophet's Fever Dream

I lay restless, as the world around me feels like an egg. Breakable. I watch as the world flows about, being eliminated in millions of ways, and eventually ending on one, with Tar'urvant simply causing pain and trauma for everyone, leaving nothing to do as they're all killed.

I awaken with a soft gasp, and look to Kira. She lays asleep, and I don't blame her. The nightmares have become normal since last week. Some more real than others. I stand and walk out of my room to find Veronica's room still em..pty...?

Luna: ...

Luna sits on Veronica's bed, looking at a picture frame with Henry sound asleep by himself.

Star: ... whispering to Luna Luna?

Luna looks up with a slight jolt and sets the picture aside. I usher her out with me, and she walks along, joining me downstairs.

Star: What're you doing here?

Luna: I just... I...

I wait for an answer, then get an unsettling question.

Luna: You tell no one about this?

Star: What do you mean?

Luna: ... I-

She freezes up, and I stare at her, unclear of her situation. She tries to say something, but all I hear as she keeps trying to let a noise out is slight, cut breathing along with an occasional sound coming from her vocal cords. She sighs in anger, and I cock my head in confusion.

Luna: I can't say anything about what's wrong.

I am still confused, but walk forward, and open her eyelids wider. A small, black tinge washes over them, and I scoot back a bit.

Star: ... Something's up. I don't know if you can tell me or not, but just... let me know.

She nods, and goes to walk away.

Luna: ... Oh wait.

Star: ?

Luna: ... I was checking out Henry... and something's really, really wrong with him... he may snap soon...

Star: How?

Luna: Well, remember the situation with Laura?

Star: Mhm?

Luna: Like that but probably with more of an... apocalyptic nature.

I shakily sigh.

Star: I can't believe I gave him that power...

Luna: Huh?

Star: ... I gave him telekenesis. I gave it to him since I saw he was not doing well with life, just being an average fighter. But now it's gonna be everyone's downfall.

Luna: ... I know Veronica'll do something...

Star: ... Mhm...

Luna: Well... cya.

She goes to leave once more.

Star: ... One final thing?

Luna: Hm?

Star: Have... you seen Kurruption?

Luna: Actually no. I haven't seen him, or the other Abyssals.

Star: They all have been having a vacation... but Sam told me Kurruption wasn't there.

Luna: I see... I'll let you know when I find them...

I nod, and wave Luna out, but instead of going back to bed, I open a portal, snapping to change clothes to my white t-shirt, and jeans. The portal shows The Abyss, and a direct path to the treehouse, where tons of bones lay about. I enter, and walk along the bone-like bridges toward the balcony of the treehouse. I enter it to find the decayed Devoluter Nest, with one Devoluter still alive, knawing along one of the last bones that are less decayed. The Devoluter stares forward and growls.