A Nightmare in Dream's Clothing

I look to the portal into the Concious Plane, worried about what I will find in there.

Star: ... It's been so long. I don't know if they're gonna still be the same...

V: I'm sure they will be...

Star: I just... haven't seen em in multiple years... for them it's probably a few eons or something.

V: I think they're gonna be okay, dad. Need anyone to come with?

Star: I went into there once, and apparently since it's this now, I don't think I need any help. Vincent probably still remembers me anyways...

V places a hand on my shoulder.

V: We'll hold the fort down. While we do that, just get your friends and bring them out here.

I nod. I turn to the portal again and imagine the many possibilities that could come from it, and think of the closest possibility. With Vincent tearing my head open and letting them eliminate my form so nothing would've happened...

I walk forward, and enter to find myself in a familiar place. A peaceful, floating island above the world's troubles.

???: You're... back? I didn't expect you to return, Deity.

I turn and face Reia, who smiles under his mask.

Star: Heh... this place hasn't came into my mind when I sleep recently... it's been hard to come back.

Reia: It is still great to have you return... Matticus is in the-

Star: Wait Matticus?

Reia: Yes...? You trapped him with The Spectrum.

I remember the battle and how I defeated Matticus by trapping his embodiment there, along with some other evils. The Spectrum itself has a small town, with many people defending it.

Star: ... I see...

Reia: You'll find him with Angenia and the others... I talked with Nari at one point... they dearly miss you.

I chuckle and nod, then walk through one of his doorways, exiting the first level.

Genesis: I missed this realm... it was dark where I stayed while waiting...

AT: Where did you supposedly wait, Genesis?

Genesis: A limbo that keeps all men insane... heh... jokes on it, I'm already insane... =D

AT smiles slightly as he peers over to Luna, who looks outside a window of the odd temple.

Genesis: The Harbor did well with infecting her. No one knew.

AT: I feel as if she hasn't let go... the power of Hope is a good strength. It bends your will into something unbreakable.

Genesis: Eugh... humane emotions are odd. Why do we feel them sometimes? Like just now. Disgust for the emotions, and yet I show them...

AT: It makes us entities that can think. We cannot express sadness, nor depression. Only anger and rage.

Genesis thinks, and looks around the room. Luna at the window, Chloe floating above as she tries on random clothing, and The Harbor working on the corpse of a Minecraftian. After a few seconds, the body jerks to life as an instant Devoluter as it turns, still able to attack as it changes.

Genesis: I believe we attack soon...

Chloe: Cmoooon~ I stil have humans to fuuuuuck~ :<

AT: Chloe... you must control your lust. Remember who you are working with here.