Pandora

The world above the city cracks apart. Devoluters flow down the buildings and stare up once they reach the bottom as Pure Tar'urvant floats toward the ground, his lackeys aiding him. They touch the ground, and a shockwave erupts, creating a loud noise that blows windows out. The Devoluters all cry out in unison, making Tar'urvant smile as the dark tears on the entities flas red. They stare to Travis and the others, watching them take in all the air, before it's all destroyed.

PT: It's time.

Travis: ... You know...

PT: ?

Travis: It's been fun causing chaos.

PT: Indeed... but our goal is to have our perfect realm... one void of life. One where we don't even exist... quiet...

Travis: What about the real world?

PT: They'll go soon too...

Travis: Good...

PT: So, shall we beg-

A bright light spear stabs into the ground next to PT, stopping their sentence. They stare forward to see Veronica and the others, veronica's arm sparkling the same particles as the spear.

V: ...

PT: ... You know your jobs.

The Devoluters all scream and rush forward, some forming amalgamates that leap ahead. Phantom fires a railgun bolt into a row, killing them. The bolt is caught by Travis, and is crushed.

Travis: =)

They leap forward and go to slam a clawed hand, but is kicked away by Clocked Shadow.

Shadow: Heh~

Phantom: >:3

Phantom and his wives leap toward Travis, and Veronica begins cutting through enemies, attempting to reach PT. I summon blasters to fire ahead, and notice a massive Titan Devoluter walking over. With a smile, and a whistle, a massive portal opens. Carnaeus flies through, roaring, and bites along it's chest, pushing it back. The titans fight alongside the main street war, and I take a few seconds to notice a fight between Genesis and Infinite's family.

Genesis: WEAK... FUCKERS!

They toss Infinite towards Crystal, who ducks and slides, then sends her axe into their chin, snapping it in half.

Genesis: GUK- URK-

They push her away and pull Lightningblaze out, tossing it aside. Crystal retrieves it and begins circling Genesis, with Infinite and Luna aiding her. A meteor hits Genesis in the head like a baseball, and Comet floats down.

Comet: HA-

Luna: Nice one, lil bro!

Another Luna runs forward, and kicks Genesis' face, then backs up, smiling.

Lil Luna: >:3

Comet: Ayy!

Luna: Glad little me could make it!

Crystal: Hehehe...

Crystal nods to me and I nod back, rushign forward. A Devoluter exits the alley and screeches, but gets a Netherite Axe to the head as Meggy flips forward, then runs alongside me. Kira runs from above, smiling, and dashes past a Devoluter as it falls to pieces from a rapid cut.

Star: We gotta help Veronica get to Tar'urvant.

Meggy and Kira: RIGHT!

They split off, with Meggy at the left dealing damage to enemies behind Veronica's current enemy, and Kira dashes between, doing damage to slow them. I leap up and send a blast to PT, which is easily blocked.