Rose Petal

Rose's skin flickers like a fire as her hair flows in the wind, her eyes peircing past Veronica and into me, where she smiles.

V: Dad, you need to help... Rose got controlled or some shit like last time and now we're being attacked here and in town!

She points toward the city, where tons of fires have broken out, either from Rose or from the other entities. Devoluters flow in packs, attacking and adding anything to their mass rapidly. A roar is heard as suddenly, something bursts from my home. Angenia roars aloud and plucks a knife from her neck, sending it toward Rose, who flashes with fire, and reverts normal once it passes by, firing a bolt of energetic heat at the entity. Ange ducks, but the blast hits Carlos instantly.

Carlos: FUCK!

Ange looks back then forward, and growls, pissed. She lunges ahead and grabs Rose with her right hands, then slams her down to the ground, but a flamey sheild melts the rock into soft asphault. Rose burns into Angenia's hand, causing more pain than she expected.

Ange: ?!

Rose: Hehehe...

Star: IN THIS WORLD YA FEEL MORE PAIN-

She gives me the look of "No shit, sherlock", and gets blasted back into the burning home by fire. Nari, Carlos, and Matticus get to the road, where Genesis grabs and tosses Matticus onto the street, and begins fighting him.

Genesis: Ah, Matticus... when'd it come to this...?

Matticus: I knew what would happen if you all fell and let everything be eliminated.

Genesis: And here we are, anyways...

Matticus kicks Genesis down and goes bladed arm to bladed arm, leaning in close.

Matticus: You fucking know what the Cioytes can do...

Genesis smiles.

Genesis: They won't matter when we destroy everything...

Matticus is kicked back, but lands in a roll as they ready tendrils.

V: ROSE SNAP OUT OF IT, DON'T YOU HAVE FUCKING LILITH IN YA-!?

In Rose's mind...

Lilith and Rose relax, watching the possesed mind fight.

Rose: ... They're obviously gonna save me-

Lilith: Mhm-

Rose: I know they are, just watch-

Lilith: ...

Lilith turns to Rose.

Lilith: Wanna sprite cranberry-

Rose: I'LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STO-

With everyone...

Rose sends flames down onto everyone, who easily block the attacks. V leaps up, kicking into Rose's abdomen, and flies back, only to be forced harshly back in the air. V flies back into Rose, sending her to the street with a crater, and begins sending a flurry of punches to them, all landing.

Rose: Grrr...

She summons another blast of flames that engulf Veronica, and kicks her off to the side. V goes to leap in, only to be stopped by Luna, who growls deeply toward her.

V: L-Luna!?

Luna stands, sharpening the claws on the mailbox steel. V readies to fight, but hesitates, scared to harm Luna. I jump onto Rose and begin hitting her with kicks and energy attacks, which burn her skin a bit. She begins summoning another firenado that scorches the ground into an ash-like state, and fires it to me. I block and send water to it, trying to put it out rapidly.