I don't know how to say Good bye

(Another 3 months passed by.. Anuseena's love was blooming more each day.For them life never seemed to be more beautiful. For Anubhav Haseena was the moonlight in his dark life and for Haseena being with him felt like home.Life was perfect.Karishma was happy too seeing her brother happy.She was satisfied that finally his brother have found the love of his life..)
-----------------------------
One day.
IG: Miss Malik department Ka faisla yahi Hain k aapse Bahetar aur koi Nahi Iss mission k liye..
HM: Shukriya sir..Aapne Hume Iss qabil samjha..
As: parantu sir Is mein inki Jaan(words stuck in his throat.)
IG: jaante Hain Anubhav..hum samajhte Hain tumhari chinta aur bhi 2 officers honge inke Saath..(turning to HM ) Miss Malik hum chahte Hain Aap Iss mission mein shaamil ho..kya Aap taiyyar Hain..
HM:(looked at Anubhav once.took a deep breathe) Hum taiyyar Hain..
Ig: good..details apko mail Kar denge..parso Subha nikalna Hain...
(Anuseena silently drove to Haseena's home.)
---------------------------
Haseena's home
HM: Anubhav hum dinner serve Kar rahe Hain Aap fresh hokar aaiyye..
As: Hume bhook Nahi Hain..Aap kha lijiye.(He moved towards guest room without listening to her further.)
HM in mind:
Hum samajhte Hain Anubhav Aapki fiqr par Aap hi toh kahete Hain na sabse pahele farz..Hume bhi Iss Baat Ka ilm Hain k shayed yeh aakhri mulaqat Hain..par hum aapne farz k Saath gaddari Nahi Kar sakte...
(She went to guest room to pacify him but found him fast asleep.She slowly went near him and kissed his forehead and went out closing the door.Anubhav opened his eyes.)
As in mind:
Aapne jaane se mana kyun Nahi Kiya Jaan...agar aapko Kuch ho Gaya toh hum bhi zinda Nahi rahe payenge..kyun humare Saath hi aisa hota Hain..jinse hum Pyar karte Hain Woh Humse dur chale Jaate Hain.(A Lone tear escaped his eye.)
-----------------------------------
Next morning
(Anubhav woke up and went to living room and found Haseena reading newspaper.)
HM: Aap uth Gaye..hum coffee laate Hain..(he didn't reply.HM could see his red eyes.she came back with a mug of coffee)Soye Nahi kal Raat(forwarding the cup towards him.)
As: kya farq padhta hain(taking a sip of coffee.)
HM: kyun Kar rahe Hain aap aisa?Aap naadan toh Nahi Hain Anubhav..
As: Aap Janti Hain na..Iss mission mein jaane Ka kya matlab Hain..
HM: Jante Hain shayed phir Kabhi mulaqaat Nahi hogi.(she said gazing down.)
As: phir bhi(keeping the mug on table with a thud)..phir bhi Aapne Haan Kar diya Haseena Malik (he shouted making her flinch) ek Baar bhi Nahi socha hum kaise jiyenge...ek Baar khayal Nahi aaya Anubhav kaise jiyega..(threw the nearby vase on floor making it shatter )
HM: hum apna farz nibha rahe Hain Anubhav (she said with shaking voice)
As: Toh nibhaiye farz.. Humse Baat bhi kyun Kar rahi Hain ...packing kijiye aapni...(he said bitterly.)
HM: Karli Hain Humne packing.(he looked at her with red, tear filled eyes.)Anubhav ek baar Khudko humari jagah Rakh Kar sochiye..kya Aap Nahi jaate?(she said holding his hands.He was silent.)
HM: jawaab Nahi Hain na..Anubhav humpar bharosa rakhiye.hum Sahi salamat laut aayenge..(she squeezed his hand giving him assurance.)
As: lautna Hoga aapko haseena kyunki yeh Anubhav, Haseena k bina kaise jeena Hain Woh bhul chuka Hain..(He hugged her tightly resting his face in the crook of her neck.She felt her shoulder getting wet.she broke the hug and cupped his face.)
HM: aap Ro rahe Hain Anubhav?
As: aapko lautna Hoga humare paas Haseena..humare pyar k liye lautna Hoga..sahisalamat..wada kijiye koi bewajah khatra Nahi mod lengi aap..aur khudka khyal rakhengi..
HM: wada karte Hain..
(After clearing the mess and having breakfast both left for duty.)
----------------------------
Next morning
(It was 7am only an hour left for Haseena to leave.AS came there at 6am to help her in final cross checking and making breakfast.Anuseena were in her room for the last time check her stuffs.HM noticed his pale face..)
As: sab thik Se dekhliya na Jaan?
HM: Haan..
As: good...aapna dhyan rakhna..(he wanted to say so much more but couldn't.Haseena understood his unsaid words she pulled him by his neck and pressed her lips against his.They softly kissed each other for a few minutes.The sound of door bell made them come out of their world.(Both of them went downstairs and opened the door to found Mpt standing.)
HM: Aap sab?
SS: Woh aaj Aap jaa rahi Hain na..toh all the best bolne aaye the..(she said smiling but had tears in eyes.)
HM: Thank You.
Cc: Maddam sir yeh lijiye Bholenath ka prashad..Aapki raksha karega.(HM had it smiling.)
Ks: Maddam sir dhyan rakhiyega Aapna...Jald hi laut aana..hum innlogo ki bakaiti jyada Din akele Nahi jhel payenge.(she chuckled through her tears.she knew how dangerous the mission is.Hm hugged her tightly.)
Ps: Maa kaheti Hain na Aap Hume..toh ek Baat kaan kholkar sunlijiye SHO Haseena Malik humari bacchi Haseena ko Kisi bewajah khatre mein mat dalna.(she caressed her hair.Hm nodded.)
HM: Aap sabka Bohut Bohut Shukriya.. karishma Singh Thane Ka dhyan rakhna .(she looked at her watch.)Hume nikalna Hoga..(she went to As who was standing blankly carrying her bag.)Aap ko Kuch Nahi kahena?
As: I don't know how to say good bye(His eyes still blank.He grabbed both her hands tightly.)
HM: (very slowly she said) Hum mein se ek USS darwaze ki taraf jaata Hain..par mudkar Nahi dekhta..Beshak unka Dil roye bas ek jhalak k liye..bas ek aur pal k liye..(He looked into her eyes)..aur Iss naa dekhne Ka matlab Hain..ki hum aapko Kabhi Nahi bhulenge.(She maintained the eye contact for a few second then slowly slipped her hand off his grip and walked to the door.Whole MPT was in tears..Santosh and Pushpaji were sobbing silently.He kept looking at her hoping that she would turn back.She stopped at the door.Everyone looked at her hoping she would turn back but she inhaled deeply wiped the only tear that rolled down her cheek and walked out.)
(Now everybody looked at AS..he was looking like a lifeless body he silently moved to her room.)
Ks: Anu Bhaiyya(she whispered to herself.)
(They all left for MPT.)
--------------------------------
Precap: Haseena missing.
--------------------------------
Haseena left for mission leaving Anubhav alone.How will he live without her?What is the reason behind his extreme fear of loosing her?why a tough officer like him broke down so badly?Will Haseena come back safely?Or will his fear become true?
---------------------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You and Happy Friendship Day to all💗