Come back,I still need you

(4 and a half month have passed Haseena was still on mission.Here, Anubhav's condition was getting worse..Though he never compromised with his duty nor shared his emotions with anyone but he was missing her badly.Every night he used to cry himself to sleep.He started having nightmares..The fear of loosing her became so intense that his past traumas kicked in..)
-----------------------------------
One night
Anubhav's home
(Anubhav was sitting on his living room's floor, his back leaned against the couch..He was holding a wine glass in his hand.)
As: Jaan k aane k baad socha tha Kabhi ..Kabhi bhi Teri zaroorat Nahi padegi(he said looking at the glass.He was highly drunk.) Humari Jaan ko Tu Pasand hi Nahi Hain..
Flashback
(Haseena was making tea for both of them when she found a wine bottle in a cupboard.)
HM: Anubhav..(she shouted loudly.)
(AS came running to the kitchen and stopped on his tracks seeing her holding the wine bottle.)
HM: Aap Sharab pite Hain??(she was damn angry.)
As: Nahi Jaan..
HM: toh yeh Yaha kya Kar Raha Hain..(she asked calmly yet sternly)
As: hum aapse jhoot Nahi kahenge Jaan..hum pite the pahele..par abb Nahi pite...
As in mind
Pahele pite the Apne gam bhulane ko..Raat ko dar na lage isiliye pite the..par Aapne humari Zindagi mein Itni khusiyaan Bhar Di Hain Jaan ab Hume iski zaroorat hi Nahi padhti.(He smiled a bit while thinking about her.)
HM: muskura kyun rahe Hain?Aur abb Nahi pite toh yeh Yaha kyun Hain Anubhav?
As: yeh toh kaafi Purana Hain Jaan..sachmein(he said truthfully.Hm believed him.)
HM: Dekhiye Anubhav Sharab sehat k liye kitna Haanikarak Hain yeh Hume aapko batane ki zaroorat Nahi Hain..Kabhi Kabhi parties mein thoda Bohut chalta Hain but not always..(she said calming herself.)
As: aapko Bura laga..sorry Haseena..
HM: Baat humare Bura lagne ki Nahi Hain Anubhav..Hume fiqr Hain aapki..(she said genuinely concerned.seeing her sad he cupped her face and said.)
As: I'm sorry Jaan..please udaas mat hoyiye..hum Na ise abhi phenk dete Hain..aur hum Sharab ko haath bhi Nahi lagayenge..aur Galti se laga bhi Diya toh Aap aake daant dena Hume..(he said to lighten her mood and it worked.)
HM: (removing his hands from her cheeks and  chuckling) Chaliye chai Pite Hain..
Flashback end
As: Dekhiye Jaan hum Sharab pi rahe Hain.. aab toh wapas aajaiye ...Hume daantiye na..(endless tears flowing through his eyes.He stood up but stumbled making the bottle fall scattering glass pieces here and there.He somehow dragged himself to his bedroom and fall unconscious on the bed.)
(Her departure made him miserable again.He took up his old habit of drinking again to keep her memories at bay..but nothing seemed to work.)
---------------------------
Next morning
Head Quarters
(IG was pacing back and forth in his cabin with creased forehead..AS entered his cabin)
As: jai hind sir Aapne bulaya?
IG: Anubhav..Aao baitho..
As: sab thik Hain sir..Aap chintit lag rahe Hain..
IG: Haan Anubhav..Woh Jo terrorist gang ko pakadne wala mission..
As: suicide bombers wala na..jisme Haseena Malik bhi Gayi Hain..(he suddenly grew tensed)..kya hua Hain sir, mission mein koi gadbad?
IG: Nahi mission successful hua Hain..2din pahele (As sighed in relief.)..par
As:  par kya sir??
IG: Ek bomber bhaag Gaya aur Uske piche 2 officers bhi bhage the..phir ek bara blast hua..uss bomber ki laash Mili Hain but officers Gayab Hain..
As: kon the officers sir(his heart was beating rapidly)
IG: yeh Mila Hain waha se..(He forwarded As a half burnt ID only a part of the photograph was visible but it was enough to recognise the person.. Looking at it As's heart stopped beating.)
As:  yeh Nahi ho Sakta..(he threw the ID on table)..Haseena... Nahi Nahi...
IG: paani piyo..(made him drink water forcefully.)..Dekho Anubhav I know about your relationship with her..issiliye mujhe laga tumhe inform Karna Chahiye..sambhalo Khudko..
As: Jai Hind.(he said nothing more and left.)
---------------------------
Anubhav's home
(The whole house was a mess.Anubhav was throwing everything here and there...and drinking continuously.)
As: Aaaaaahhhhhh!! Kyun chali Gayi Aap...kyunnnn..kyun Aapna wada toda Aapne..kyun Haseena (he fell on his knees.)..koi Nahi Hain humara Aapke siwa..wapas aajaiye na Jaan...(The door of his house flung open..no it was not HM it was Karishma and her husband.They ran towards  him and supported him.)
Ks: Anu bhaiyya..yeh kaa haal Bana rakha Hain Ghar Ka aur khud Ka..Chaliye kamre mein Chaliye..
As: Hume Jaan k paas le chalo..(he said..his eyes half closed.)
Ks: Nahi jaa sakte unke paas(She was in tears too.Ig had called her to inform about HM and to check on Anubhav.)
Vs: Anubhav kamre mein chal..(they somehow took him to his room and lied him down on bed.)
As: Bahena Hume Haseena k paas Jana Hain..
Ks: thik Hain abhi so jaiye baadme jayenge(she somehow controlled her sobs.After a silence of Few minutes.)
As: Woh kyun chali Gayi Bahena..kyun..wada Tod k chali Gayi..Maa aur Daadi ki Tarha Woh bhi chali gayi..hum kya itne bure Hain..
Vs: Anubhav Tu Aaram Kar..sone ki koushis Kar..
As: Tu Yaha kya Kar Raha Hain Vyom..Chala ja Nahi toh Bahena daatengi(he chuckled.)
Ks: Hum kahe daatenge..
As: Humne use maara Hain na..Woh hospital mein Hain..toh.(he was not able to complete the whole sentence.)
Ks: Woh purani Baatein Hain bhool jaiye..(she slowly tapped his head.)
As: Jaan ko bulao na..Woh Bohut Acche se sar sahelati Hain..Hume turant neend aajati Hain..(he smiled remembering her.)hum akele pad Gaye phirse Jaan wapas aajao na..(he was crying again)
Ks: akele Kaha hum Hain na..hum Hain  Aapke Saath.
As: jhoot..agar Hoti toh 7saal pahele..Humari Baat sunti..(he tried to say something more but fell unconscious.)
(Ks and Vs looked at each other.)
Vs: Anubhav ko sambhalna aur bhi mushkil hojayega..
Ks: Aap kahe chali Gayi Maddam sir..(she was crying now for her Maddam sir and for her brother as well.Vs took in a hug and caressed her hair.)
Vs: Bhagwan pe bharosa Rakho..sab thik hoga.(he closed his eyes praying.)
-------------------------------
Precap: the healing.
-------------------------------
Anubhav is devastated.Is Haseena really dead?What will happen now?
--------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter. The real story is about to begin.
Thank You.