You can't escape,Love

(Next morning Haseena woke up to find Anubhav sleeping hugging her stomach..His innocent sleeping face made her smile but she immediately remembered she has to call karishma.Slowly got out of his grip and started looking for her mobile.)
(She removed her shoes as they would make noise on the wooden floors.She moved out of the room and went to the room situated diametrically opposite.She entered the room and was dumbstruck.The whole room was covered with her and their pictures but what caught her attention was the the huge canvas kept in the middle of the room..it was a painting of her..She didn't knew if she should be happy or should be scared of his obsession for her... Shoo-ing away her thoughts she searched for her mobile which she finally found in a drawer.)
(She looked around seeing him nowhere near she dialled Karishma Singh's number...)
HM: please phone uthaiye KS..(but much to her dismay no one picked up.she dialled again.)
As: Jaan..kya kar rahi Hain Aap?(she turned and he snatched her phone.He was smiling.He came near her ear and whispered)
You can't escape,Love.
HM: Anubhav please let me go..please..kyun Kar rahe hain aisa...Aap Jante ho na yeh illegal Hain..Aap DSP ho shaher k..(she tried to make him understand.)
As: kya Karein Jaan..aapse dur Nahi rahe Sakte hum..kaise samjhaei aapko khone k baare mein sochtein Hain toh saanse Ruk jati Hain(he was going restless)..Kahi Nahi jaane denge hum aapko..(he held her face in his palm a bit harshly and made her look at him)..Kahi Nahi jaa Sakti Aap, aapki har ek saans pe Humara haq Hain, sirf Humara..(he left her and went down)..Breakfast k liye aajaiye Jaan.(he shouted from the stair..Here Haseena couldn't control the endless tears flowing.)
--------------------------
Mpt
Ks:yeh Maddam sir aaj bhi Nahi aayi? Aab phone bhi Nahi utha rahi Hain..(she said trying to call her for the 6th time..but it was switched off.)
Ps: Toh hosakta Hain Maddam sir ne aapko yahi batane k liye phone Kiya tha ki aaj Woh Nahi aayengi..itna pareshan mat hoyiye..
(Meanwhile As entered..)
Ks: Anu bhaiyya..madam sir Kaha Hain aapko Kuch pata Hain Ka ..kal se Nahi aayi..aaj hum itna call kar rahe Hain par Woh utha Nahi rahi..
As: Kisi Karya mein vyast hongi..Aap itna chintit mat hoyiye..(he left taking weekly updates from SS.)
Ks: Ama inko kuch Padi hi Nahi Hain..(frustrated.)
------------------------
Evening
As's secret place
HM: Anubhav Aap Hume kabtak Yaha rakhenge?
As: jabtak Aap Humse Shaadi karneko Raazi Nahi ho Jayengi..
HM: Hume duty join Karna Hain Anubhav..sab humari fiqr Kar rahe honge....
As: Sabki chinta Hain siway humare..(he gritted his teeth.)
HM: please Anubhav Hume jaane dijiye..please..
As: (thought for sometime)thik Hain..par hum apko drop karenge aur pick bhi...
---------------------------------
(Next day Anubhav dropped Haseena at Mpt.KS was very happy to see her.)
Ks: Maddam sir kal Aap aayi kyun Nahi?
Hm: bas tabiyet thik Nahi thi..hum cabin mein Hain .(but Ks doubted her statement..she didn't look fine at all.)
(Three days passed by..Everyday As used to drop her and pick her up for home..He used to call her atleast 15 times a day..)
----------------------------------
One day
Mpt
As:Aap phone kyun Nahi utha rahi thi..(he asked angrily.)
HM: Humara phone store room mein chhut Gaya tha..aur hum kaam mein itne mashroof the ki Hume sunai Nahi Diya..sorry..
As: Galti ki Hain..toh Saja toh milegi na Jaan..kiss me .
HM: kya?(she couldn't believe her ears in this whole week she's been in his captive he has never demanded anything as such from her.)
As: waqt barbad mat kijiye Jaan..
HM: aur Kitna niche girenge aap Anubhav..Kitna?(she was crying)..I hate you..
As: (he was triggered.He pulled his gun out, unlocked it and put it on his head,his index on the trigger.)Kiss me Haseena, Nahi toh hum goli Chala denge..you don't want that right..(he was now behaving like a total Psycho)
HM: Anubhav put that gun down, goli chal jayegi..please(she was worried for him..but he didn't budge.seeing no options left she moved towards him and kissed his lips..He took over the kiss passionately and left her after a few minutes.)
As: aapko humse pyar Karna hi Hoga..(he turned to leave)
As: waise aap koi chalaki Karne ki koushis to Nahi Kar Rahi naa..(he asked turning back.)
HM: kaise karenge humare shirt par toh aapne camera aur microphone fit Kar Rakkha hain.(she said mockingly and he smirked.)
As: Shaam ko milte Hain Jaan..
(Unknown to them KS had heard the whole conversation.)
KS: itna musibaat mein Hain Ms..koi bat Nahi hum unki madat karenge..Wada Hain khudse..(she said determination shining in her eyes.)
--------------------------------
Precap: the past unfolds
--------------------------------
Now KS knows everything.what will she do.Will anuseena be separated forever?
---------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank you.