The unique proposal

(Days were passing beautifully..Anuseena were getting closer day by day..Both of them were aware of their love for each other only the confession was left.)
(One fine day the people of Mpt were working seriously being scolded by their dearest Maddam sir when Anubhav entered.)
As: Jai Hind (He greeted loudly to grab their attention.)
Everyone: Jai Hind sir.
SS: sir Aap Yaha, routine visit toh kal Hain na...sorry Woh thoda Sa kaam Baki Hain file Ka..(said Santosh timidly.)
As: Koi Baat Nahi Santosh Sharma hum aaj routine visit par Nahi aaye Hain..hum Haseenaji se Milne aaye Hain..cabin mein Hain na?
SS: ji sir..
As: hum mil aate Hain...
(AS went to her cabin and they sat discussing something seriously.)
As: Toh Haseenaji Aap samajh Gayi na..
HM: par sir agar Hume pata Hain attack kon Karne wala Hain toh hum unhe arrest kyun Nahi Kar Lete?
As: nahi Haseenaji Hume gang k leader ko pakadna Hain..aur sutro ki maane toh Woh kal inauguration mein zaroor aayega...
HM: aur Mantriji ki security uska kya sir?
As: Woh Humne bandobast Kar diya Hain...Aap kal taiyyar rahena..hum Chalte Hain..
HM: jai hind sir.
As: jai hind.(As left.)
(Here Pushpaji and KS who were eavesdropping outside her cabin started arguing.)
Ks: Kaha tha na Pushpaji Kuch Nahi Hain unn Dono k bich..
Ps: Haan Haan de dijiye khud ko tasalli..
Ks: kaa matlab..Dekha Nahi baas professionally Baat Kari Dono ne..Aap na yeh khayali Pulao pakana band Kar dijiye.(Pushpaji frowned.)
Ps: Haan Haan Woh toh waqt hi batayga(she retired to her desk.)
-----------------------------
Next day
(AS, HM and the force were ready at the hospital inauguration venue in civil dress.Mantriji' s car was yet to reach..)
As: Haseenaji Aapne sab Dekh Liya Hain na..
HM: ji sir...unlogone Aapne aadmi plant Kar rakhe Hain...Woh dekhiye (she pointed at a distance) Woh waiter Woh unka aadmi Hain..Humne use Bluetooth par Baat karte suna...haathiyar unhone yahi Kahi chupaya Hain..par Kaha yeh pata Nahi Kar paye..
As: koi Baat Nahi..hum jaake dekhte Hain constables k Saath..Aap Yaha nazre banay rakhe..(He left with two constables.)
(It was almost 20 minutes As still hasn't returned.. meanwhile minister's car arrived.The host announced the beginning of the program..the minister cut the ribbon of the hospital.It was time for his speech..)
HM in mind
Yeh Anubhav sir Kaha rahe Gaye..Kuch samajh Nahi aaraha Kaha se hone wala Hain attack..(she started moving inside to look for him when an old man collided with her.)
HM: Sorry uncle Aap thik Hain na..
Old man: Haan beta..
(She went in and Found Anubhav on 2nd floor.)
As: Haseenaji jaldi Chaliye Woh log stage par hi Mantriji ko shoot Karne wale Hain..(Haseena looked at 3men who were in The constables' captivity..Anubhav got the information from them..They hurried towards the stage. Mantriji's speech was going on HM noticed a red laser beam pointed on his chest.She immediately ran towards the stage and pushed him when a firing sound startled everyone present there..They looked at the statue shattered due to bullet shot.)
HM: Aap thik Hain(to minister.)
Minister: ji Shukriya..Aap?
HM: SHO Haseena Malik.
(Seeing their plan fail the gang members revealed themselves and fight broke out between the force and them.AS and HM assisted by the bodyguards of Minister evaquated the place off the guests.)
HM: sir gang leader Ka kaise pata Karein.. pahechanenge kaise?
As: wahi toh usse ana Chahiye tha..Uske baayen hath main ek tattoo Hain guitar Ka..(suddenly something clicked her mind.)
HM: sir andar Chaliye...(she was frantically searching for someone.)
As: Aap kise dhund rahi Hain Haseenaji?
HM: us buzurg uncle ko ...(they reached the CCTV room and found an man standing there his back facing them.)Tumhara khel khatam hua surrender Kar do..(the man turned around.)
Old man: AAgayi Aap SHO Sahiba..laga Nahi tha Aap Hume pahechan lengi(he smirked)
HM: jab entrance par Humse takraye the tum Humne tumhare haath ki tattoo Dekh li..khaas guitar Ka tattoo..Beshak uswaqt Humne tabajjo Nahi Diya k ek buzurg k haath mein guitar Ka tattoo kya Kar Raha Hain.. surrender Karo..
Leader: Itni bhi jaldi kya Hain..piche Dekho..(two men were pointing gun on their head.In no time both of them were tied to two pillars and bombs were fitted on their dresses.)Hum toh dubenge sanam tumhe bhi Saath mein le dubenge..(Saying so he consumed a bottle of cyanide and died on the spot.)
HM: Anubhav sir ab kya Karein yeh toh 10 minute me phat Jayega..
As: hum dekhte Hain Haseenaji..koushish karte Hain..(he tried his best to open his ropes and finally after 7 minutes he managed to open them.and threw away the bomb.He hurried towards HM and tried freeing her.Only 2 minutes were left.)
HM: sir Aap Yaha se jayiye..Hume chhod dijiye..
As: chup rahengi Aap(he was sweating profusely.)
HM: sir sirf 1.5 minute Bache Hain..please jaiyye..
As: (looked into her eyes)..hum aapse prem karte Hain Haseenaji..aaj agar Yaha se jayenge toh Dono jayenge..Nahi toh koi Nahi..(when only 40 seconds were left he freed her and they started running..The Bombs blasted and the impact pushed them a little further in the process injuring Haseena on her forehead.)
(Finally the situation was under control a nurse was attending HM's wound.After her dressing was done AS Asked..)
As: Aap thik Hain?(concerned)
HM: Bilkul..Aapne Kuch hone Kaha Diya(she said smiling.)
As: Chaliye aapko Ghar drop Kar dete Hain..(he started walking towards his car.He was a bit hesitant to meet her eyes as he knew he has confessed abruptly to her and now was worried about her answer.He was worried if she would break their friendship.)
HM: Sir,(he turned back.She moved closer to him.)Woh Aapne andar Kuch Kaha tha..(she said looking down.)
As:(understood what she was talking about.)Woh Haseenaji..
HM: I LOVE YOU TOO(She said in a breathe closing her eyes..then opened them slowly to meet his blank eyes.)..kya hua Kuch boliye..
As: huh! Kya Kaha Aapne(still not believing his ears)
HM: I love you too..hum bhi aapse Pyar karte Hain..(he spoke nothing just took her in a bone crushing hug.Her head rested on his chest above his heart.she closed her eyes to listen to his rapid heartbeat.He too closed his eyes.Peace was reflecting on his face.After few minutes they broke the hug.)
HM: Ghar chalein?
As: (held her hand) Chaliye...(they sat in the car and drove off )
HM: waise log Apne Pyar Ka izhaar karte Hain restaurant mein, garden mein...ring ya flower k Saath..aur humlogone izhaar Kiya hospital mein Woh bhi bomb k sath(she laughed )
As: aapko ring wali proposal Chahiye..(he asked smiling)
HM: Bilkul Nahi..Pyar mein na ahesaas Maayine rakhta Hain na ki bahari dikhaawa..(she kept her hand on his hand which was on the gear stick.He interwined their hands and tightened his grip as to never let her go away.)
As/HM: I LOVE YOU.(both of them laughed at their timing.Anubhav increased the car's speed their hands still interwined.)
--------------------------
Precap: the sweet nothings
--------------------------
Anuseena have confessed their love to each other.How will Karishma react to this news?What does Future hold for Anuseena?
--------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter
Thank You.