movie night

𝑦/𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣: i'm so excited. tonight is movie. we haven't had a movie night in so long bc billie has been busy with interviews and meetings bout upcoming tours. billie is taking the day off so we can spend time with each other. it's currently around 7pm and billie is getting us food. she's getting taco bell obviously and i'm getting chick fil a. i'm sitting in the bed with some snacks and drinks for when we finish eating our food. i'm looking through disney+ tryna finding a movie and i come across "the jungle book" one of my favorite movies when i was a kid. i click on it and i press pause. also i'm wearing one of billie large t-shirts, it's like a dress on me, and her boxers. their comfy asf.

bout 15 minutes later. i heard billie coming into the room and setting our food down on the bed "yes food!" billie laughs "baby chill it's just food" i look at her shocked eyes and i grab my chick fil a bag. "it is not just food" i roll my eyes. billie got 18 bean burritos like she always do and i got a spicy chicken sandwiches, a medium fries, a coke and some chick fil a sauce. (a/n: my exact order and it be so good too. lawd have mercy) "i love chick fil a more than anything" "you love it more than me?" "i said what i said" billie frowns and she looks like she's bout to cry. "awe my poor baby, come here" i open my arms and billie comes crawling into my arms and i hold her. "you know i love you more" she smiles and she lays in the bed with me and she starts eating her food. i play the movie.

almost 2 hours later. we finished watching the jungle book. billie looks at me "can we please watch tangled" she pouted "pleaseeee baby" "yes ofc baby" i put on the movie tangled and we cuddle while eating snacks

*timeskip to couple hours*

it's like 11pm and i look down to see billie sleeping on my chest. aww she look so cute when sleeping. i turn off the tv and i put the covers on us. i kiss her pouted lips. "goodnight baby i love you" and with that i fall asleep

a/n:
a short fluff pov
my arm so sore from this stupid vaccine shot
it hurts so bad and i wanna cry
but anyways have a good night or morning
i love you guys