Dear Diary: chapter 3

Oop-

How did I get on to a strangers motorcycle and didn't even think to ask for his name. I know I have been homeschooled and I'm a bit naive about social rules but even this is too ignorant of me.

The wind blowing through his shoulder length jet black voluminous hair, as he fixated his eyes on the rode. Damn I really need to ask him for his hair care routine.

I untie my arm from his waist and slowly stretch my arm to feel his shiny effortless bouncy hair. I want to know if his hair is as soft and perfect as it looks. Just as my hands nearly reached their destination.

"Hey there, y/n Johnson" he spoke. I tense up from the shock.

"Y-yeah, what's up?" I asked trying to not allow my nerves pock through my voice.

"We are at our destination." He said bluntly.

I got of the motorcycle, eagerly eyeing everything. Wow is this where I'll be furthering my education. Eeeeh I'm so excited!

Damn that was fast, I didn't even get to memorise the road. Ahh how am I going to get home after school.

As if he just read my mind, he said sheeply hand on neck looking at his shoes.

"I-i can drop you home after school- but only if you want me too"

what the heck why is he so nervous all of a sudden, what happened to that confidence he was showing at the bakery? Did he loose it on the way here? Sorry that was so cringe I'm never saying that again.

"Um sure, just meet me here after school" I explained pointing at the floor we both stand on.

With a smirk on his face, he got back onto his motorcycle and was about to drive off, I'm guessing to the parking lot?

"Hey wait-" I shouted behind him.

He turned around with confusion written all over his face.

"Yes..." he answered as he stood hovering over his cycle.

"What's your name? U never told me" I yeld back at him.

He grinned, shaking his head in amusement.

"Jungkook. You better not forget" I replied.

Jungkook ay. That has a nice ring to it. I smiled as I waved jungkook goodbye, that's when he drove off.

I stand at the entrance of the school in awe of the architecture. I'm really doing it I'm going to go to attend  public school.

                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Haha sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than usual but I promise the next chapter will be longer ;)

However, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Please vote and comment people for more chapters <3