Chapter 13

The deafening silence intensify the loudness of my sorrounding, as if my beating heart is coherent to the sound of the people talking. It's making my head lighter and somehow hear their voices getting louder and nearer my ears.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and a faint voice that asked if I'm okay.

I slowly look up to that person and when our eyes met, my brain fastly reminded me that I am  in a restaurant with Jimin and having a meeting with the wedding planner.

"Y-yeah!" I force a timid smile.

Pinisil ni Jimin ang balikat ko at ngumiti rin sa akin. Yung matamis na ngiti na lagi niyang binibida to show people how in love he is with me.

My stomach churn! Not only because to the fact na nauumay na ako sa kapekean ni Jimin, dahil na rin sa beer na nainom ko kagabi at tila pinaparusahan ako nun ngayon, literal na kumukulo ang aking tiyan.

"So, any suggestion? How about flowers? Any favourites? Or Color Theme? meron na ba kayong Idea kung anong gusto niyo?" Tanong niya habang nakangiti nang malapad kay Jimin then next na lumingon sa akin.

"I know, The bride-to-be want it to be perfect and extravagant since she's a daughter of business tycoon and also a businesswoman herself. Besides, As I checked the guests, halos businessman din and politicians ang invited!"

Parang siya pa yung excited sa kasal ko. Pero hindi talaga ako makapag-react nang maayos dahil sa kumukulo kong tiyan.

"I want it filled with lavander and  the other designs should be with shade of purple or lavander," I said not smiling. Nararamdaman kong nagiinit na ang aking pisngi at namamawis na  rin ng aking mga kamay.

"That's wonderful! Alright, I will make sure that the wedding hall and reception will be filled of lavanders!" She clap her hands showing how excited she is.

"How 'bout the groom-to-be? Any suggestion? Since wedding niyo ito, much better kung may ia-add ka," she asked at nakatitig kay Jimin.

I saw her eyes glimmer as she stare at Jimin's face. I know my husband-to-be  is handsome and all but, I don't know why I don't feel jealous right now. All I know is my stomach going wild. Then,
she bit her lower lip, as if I wasn't there watching them.

I hold Jimin's hand and her eyes lower to our hands entwined together. I mustn't feeling jealous but on the record, Jimin is still mine, and going to be my husband on my birthday tho I am not sure anymore I still want it to happen. But, I won't let her flirt with him in front me.

"I will just go to the comfort room," I said then give Jimin a subtle kiss on his cheek. "I'll be back," I wispered then finaly get up from the chair. I leave them a last glance before walk away.

Mabilis akong nakarating sa comfort room. I sit down in one of the cubicle then press my stomach. I can feel may forehead sweating because of the pain.

I speedily get my phone from my small pouch and send a message to Taehyung, asking him to pick me up immediately. Since I am not feeling well.

I remain seated until the pain goes away. I know I needed to go number 2 but I can't, not in this place.

When the pain finally subside. I walk out the cubicle then wash my hand at the lavatory. I wipe my hand with dry tissues after then did a little retouched on my make up, especially at the area that sweats heavily earlier.

I look at myself on the mirror then put a small smile on my face, then sigh. Telling myself I'm this stupid that I endure this kind of torture that I don't deserve.