Chapter 1

●●●●

"When was the last time you had sex?"

She suddenly stop with her track after hearing that question from her childhood friend, her best friend since they learn how to talk. This girl who owns wavy chestnut hair that almost reach the hip bit her lower lip as she felt the heating of her face. Well, sex is a common topic, alam niyang paborito itong pag-usapan nang karamihan. But, the fact he knows she's a virgin and inexperience make her feel uneasy. Hearing that kind of question is awkward for her, yes, only to her.

Still, bumuntong hininga na lang siya at nagpanggap na walang narinig. She take steps again away from her best friend with fast pace but hearing his fast footsteps running behind make her more annoyed and embarrassed. Until, naramdaman niyang umakbay ito sa kanya na nagpabagal sa kanyang pag-iwas, not from him. But, on the topic.

"Hey! Don't tell me Jimin and you still didn't fu--"

With her very fast flexibility, she manage to muzzle that dirty mouth of her best friend. Tinitigan niya ito nang matalim.

"What the fuck is wrong with your mouth Taehyung! Huh!" She hissed in almost whisper but yelp when felt a sticky warm feeling on her palm. Dinilaan lang naman ng magaling ang palad niya!

"Gross! Ugh! I hate you!" She scream while wiping the palm into Taehyung's shirt. The guy, almost tear up as he laugh out loud.

"You're very lucky Ynna Colline Mavier. Many wants my tounge in them and you felt gross?" Taehyung teased her again. But she didn't answer and instead continue to walk fast ahead of him. Pasalamat na lang siya at nakalimutan na nito ang topic or else tatakbo na talaga siya palayo.

"You changed again your hair? It was copper last month."

Ynna heard the question that made her sad. Her walk becomes slower.

"Nahuli mo na naman siya 'no?"

That question makes her sadder. But, what else can she do? She cannot give what he want and because of that. She always caught him cheating and last month, she saw him kissing, french kissing a girl with chestnut hair. She change her hair color with the thought that maybe Jimin change his taste when it comes to hair color. Laging ganun, lagi na lang siya nag-a-adjust para kay Jimin at hindi bumibitaw kahit ano pang nangyayari. Kahit meron siyang iba, the fact that she will be the legal woman of him is more than enough.

"It's just a fling." Ynna said between her sad sigh. Taehyung pressed her shoulder and mess her hair to make her know he's always there to comfort.

"Why don't you give him sex? You know, matured naman na kayo pareho at usual naman na yung nag-se-sex bago ikasal." Taehyung suggested. She pressed her lips into thin line. She still don't use to talking about sex, maybe because she haven't done that.

"You know Jimin don't want to have sex with me because I'm a virgin. That our relationship is just business and he want me to give this to any other guy, not him."

Her voice lower. Misery is obvious. It's true. Business lang lahat, but she fell in love. Who would not? Though he was always around women, still, he treat her well. Or maybe, he is just careful people not discover that they are not real lovers. That there's no love between them.

"Edi sabihin mong mahal mo siya! Tell Jimin that you want his cock to penetrate and raze your Vigi!"