Chapter 4

HE'S GAY?!

●●●

I am not sure how long I've been staring to myself through the mirror sighing deeply trying to calm down my thumping heart for this is the night me and my supposed sex mentor and also sex buddy will finally meet.

I look down to my body and inspect my curves. I have it. I really do. I know many women envy my slim hips, palm size breast and huge ass yet still... Jimin never show any lust towards me. What if that sex mentor of mine will feel the same? I cannot say I am plain since I am used to wearing sexy elegant clothes but at home, I choose to wear comfy huge shirts and loose shorts.

I was snapped back to reality when my phone rings. I pick it up only to see Taehyung's message that he's outside waiting.

Huminga muna ulit ako nang malalim. Again, checking myself if I look beautiful or seductive enough. I shouldn't be doing this, I know. I must be only showing off this kind of side to Jimin but what hell can I do if he will not touch me virgin or else just use IV to get me pregnant.

I walk away from that that mirror with heavy heart. The sound of the heels my stiletto made is simultaneously making me deaf with my beating heart.

"There you are Darling!" Taehyung greeted me with a hug once he saw me exited the main door of my house. "You look stunning yet I thought you crawl going out! Halos ugatin na ako rito kahihintay sa'yo." he let out an amusing deep laugh and I punch lightly his right arm.

"Let's go now Tae! Make sure that sex teacher you telling me is match to Jim... I mean, handsome." I avoided his mocking stare as Jimin's name almost slip my mouth. Bakit lagi ko siyang naiisip? Bakit ganun ko siya kamahal?

"Well... " Taehyung walk near the passenger side and open the door serving me to get in. I gladly hop in and he bow down nearing his face to mine then whisper.

"He is tall, slim, have white skin, very handsome face and sure BULKY. " my cheeks heated as he emphasize the last word. I have never seen real penis, only at porn.

Taehyung closed the passenger door and immediately get in the driver's seat. He smile at me again. He knows and see I'm blushing and embrassed. Why does this man have to know everything about me? Mula sa mga sikreto, kahinaan, lakas at mga bagay na madaling makapagparamdam sa akin ng pagkainis?

I chose to ignore and face the window. Sight seeing the quiet city of the night. I watched the people walk down the street eating hapilly with their friends, students that running around like kids and some couple who walk hand in hand like they have their own world.

"Why... Why do we have everything but it feels not?" That question unwillingly escape my mouth. Taehyung didn't answer and continue to drive until he stopped at one fine dining restaurant.

"We're here." Mahinang sabi niya. I am bout to unbuckle the seatbelt when he tap my hand and did it himself. After that, he held my hand and pressed it giving me courage. I can feel my heart's thumping wild again but he's there, eyeing me, telling me to calm down and just be myself.

"Please, don't ever mention that name in front of him. Make sure tonight that you'll give your thoughts only to knowing that person. I hate it when you question how lucky you are because of that bastard. Got it?" I nod telling him I will.

"And, Maghihintay lang ako. I reserve a separate seat for me. Enjoy the first meeting..." He suddenly move away from me and get something from back seat. He handed me an envelope.