Chapter 2

●●●

Her fingers shivers and hands feels numb under the table. Ynna clutch the part of her expensive cloth she wearing that lays over her thigh trying to make herself calm. Her heart's hammering too loud and the reasons are; first, Jimin is sitting beside her. His parents suddenly called for a family dinner date. Not a simple feast, no, their families would never held a simple event though it's exclusive only for the two prestigious family that will reunited as one when she and Jimin gets married.

Second, she's hurt badly. Jimin never hides his flings to her. She just saw a message of a new girl who dropped a 'see yah later handsome qoute with smiley emoticon with heart shape eyes. It pains her more when Jimin knew she caught him again but all he did was narrow his small eyes saying like; you should've used to this Y'N.

Third, her and his parents are happily conversing about their wedding and the businesses they could possibly organize once the PRIME CORPORATION is born. Yes, they already have decided what will be the company's name Jimin will manage after everything is settle.

To normal citizens or to those rich people who didn't know about the truth. Jimin and her relationship is like a fairy tale. Like a prince met his princess. They fell in love, emerge their kingdoms and solidary wield their swords and shields to conquer the world. But, they are far from that. She and him will never become real lovers. He is just a prince on the act to get the princess's kingdom. Earned the King and Queen's trust and trap the poor Princess into a sad marriage life.

Fourth, Taehyung has been calling her like fucking every minutes because he said Jin's with him now. How could she escape this dinner? How could she manage to leave Jimin? When in fact his existence right now feels paradise, yet, she too in distress.

"Calm down, Ynna. You want us to get caught?"

Pakiramdam niya ay may bumara sa lalamunan niya. Jimin squeezed her shivering left hand since he's on the left side next to her. His hot breath and hush whisper sends goose bumps all over her skin. Jimin's effect on her is very obvious but then, he doesn't care. Lahat para sa kanya ay business lang.

Slowly, though her stomach churned with the decision. Binawi niya ang kamay na hawak nito at kunwaring may pinunasansa kanyang labi gamit ang table napkin. She focus her eyes to the food in front of her that was minimally touched by her. Wala siyang gana sa totoo lang.

"Please excuse us. Ynna and I wants to talk at the garden. I missed being alone with her."

She was shocked but manage to smile fake while looking up to Jimin who is now standing and caressing her exposed shoulder.

"Off you go love birds. All the time is yours."

Napabuntong-hininga na lang si Ynna sa sagot ng kanyang Dad. Didn't they noticed everything is just an act? Or, Jimin just already  got what he wanted?

"Shall we?" Jimin's soft voice sorrounds the dining area that she sure know their parents would love to hear. He offered her his right hand and she accepted it quickly. It's Jimin's hand. At least he treat her as real lovable woman in front of them.

Nilisan nila ang dining area at lumakad patungo sa garden. Alam niyang mali pero kinikilig siya sa katotohanang magkahawak-kamay silang dalawa ni Jimin. She cannot remember when was the last time they held hands. They finally reach the garden and she's about to tighten their held hands while the wind blows touches their warm skin leaving flowery scent to his smelling sense under the clear night sky. When Jimin suddenly let go of her hand, face her with annoyed gaze and hands crossed against his chest.