Prolouge

●●●

"Are you going to dance tonight? Or, should I let you go now with your loyal lover? "

The sophisticated man cock his one brow as he heard the question from the manager. He was actually waiting for his turn, for him to once again showcase his talent in dancing, erotic way letting the costumer drool for him. To make them spend and get nothing but only glance.

"Nakikinig ka ba, Colossal?"

The manager asked again conserving his temper. He admit that Colossal is his treasure, the most expensive one in his care yet he has attitude. Acting like a spoiled hoe brat.

Colossal puff the smoke from the weed cigarette he'd wrapped himself in a Cigarette wrapper and next darted his tenebrous stare at the manager. His eyes were now bit red and it add more hotness to his already flaring aura. Ngumis siya at tumayo. Hinarap niya ang malaking salamin at tinitigan ang mga aksesoryang nakapatong  sa lamesa na sa gabi-gabi'y ginagamit niya upang magtanghal. As a stripper, fashion is important. They want him naked but it's much more enticing if he'll tease them by taking off those stuff before showing how colossal he is down there.

"I guess, I better use chain tonight as neck accessory, don't you think?"

Colossal instead asked and the clang sound of the stainless chain as he pull it away the table sure made the manager gulp tough. God damn it, dahil hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin niya kayang tapatan ang presyo nito. Colossal's price tag is way more pricey like only billionaire's do can afford.

"So, hindi mo siya pupuntahan?"

The manager clarify habang pinapanood niya itong  isinusuot nito ang chain accesory na tila nang-aakit. Colossal then face the manager and next pick up the dirty white crumpled long sleeve shirt, wear then left it unbutton.

"No." Colossal answered shortly and attended his G-string shiny black underwear. Keeping his member in place.

"He will pay higher. He even wants to give you his Huracan. Don't act spoiled now Colossal and just do your job!" The manager spat his anger finally. Still, the stripper wasn't bother and walk closer to him furrowing his brows. Hindi niya talaga gusto ang manager niya at ang trabahong ito; no'ng una. Now, he love this job. Here, he was appreciated. People look up to him, praise him and kneel down on him; madalas literal.

"If you want the Huracan. Then let him suck your dick instead." Colossal whisper sending shiver down the manager's spine. Leaving him with huge shock eyes. Tinapik niya ang balikat nito tapos at naglakad na paalis.

"Get up the stage now because I want to end my night early." He reminded the manager like he is the boss. Well, parang ganun na nga. The costumer stayed there late to see him, only him.

Lumabas siya ng dressing room na hindi alintana ang lamig ng simoy ng aircon na dumadampi sa kanyang lantad na katawan. He was deafened by the loud sexy music as one of the stripper dancing on the stage only wearing see through silver underwear with black necktie around his neck.

Ngumiti siya nang pilit nang salubungin siya ng bouncer at sasamahan siya papunta sa back stage. Like he said earlier, he want to end his shift sooner.

"Hey! Hey! Colossal!" Nakarinig siya nang sigaw mula sa likuran at agad niya itong nilingon.

"Let the fuck go of me! I'm his friend, damn it!" Colossal playfully smile and crossed his arms againts the chest habang pinapanood ang nasabing bisita at sinusbukan nitong kumawala sa bouncer. He has broad shoulders yet, tiny arms and thighs. Hinding-hindi siya mananalo sa malalaking mucles ng bouncer nila.

"Let him go, I know him." He errand and the bouncers automatically let go of him. The said friend glare at the bouncers with his deadly hawk eyes, giving them warning not to touch him again.

"Musta na, Jin? You should be naked in bed with Namjoon. Bakit nandito ka? Was his dick cannot stand anymore?" Colossal sarcastically asked then give Jin a welcoming hug.

"Damn you, Colossal! How come Namjoon's dick will not stand in just sight of me when yours already pocking me from the tight undie of yours?"

Jin break the hug and lick his lower lip traveling his stare to the gorgeous body of the stripper in front of him yet even before his eyes landed to the important part, Colossal grab his chin and made him look up.

"If you continue that, I will ask for payment." Jin laugh playfully at his statement. Napailing nalang ito dahil sa sinabi niya. All he heard these past few years are moans and curses of his costumer and he now sick of it. Ang pagsasayaw na lang ang nagpapanatili sa kanya sa gay bar na ito.

"Seryoso, Ba't ka nandito?" Seryosong tanong niya na nagpatigil kay Jin sa pagtawa. Pagkarinig n'yon ay agad na kinuha nito ang wallet niya at may inilabas na card.

"Ano to? I already told you I will never ever have sex with anyone again." Colossal's annoyance was visible on his voice. Tinapik ni  Jin ang balikat niya pampakalma.

"Look, Una, that one is a fine woman. Pangalawa, she is damn gorgeous that your dick will cum just in sight of her. Believe me!" Jin tried to convince him pero mabilis na ibinalik niya ang calling card.

"No." He coldly declined.

"I thought you are running away from that psycho perv costumer of yours. Chance mo na to! She needs sex teacher!" Jin lowly reminded him, encouraging him. Yet, he just sigh and turned his back.

Pero laking gulat niya nang maramdaman niyang inpinasok ni Jin ang calling card sa loob ng kanyang suot na G-string sa may likura at bigyan ito ng malakas na tapik matapos.

"Nice ass, Hoseok. I'll watch you down there. Make them cum!"

Colossal then walk away. Only few know his real name. Maybe, four people aside of his mother. He's been working here for three years now and still feel nervous every time he perform. He loved dancing, he just wanted to dance.

Pero hindi sa ganitong paraan.

Yet, he'll do it. He doesn't care now if he looks dirty. He will dance with his heart content. He will dominate these costumers emotions. He want them to feel his real self.

The spotlight went on. Colossal look up preparing himself for his number. Listening to the introduction of his manager. How the people scream as they learned it is Colossal behind the red satin curtain.

Yet he whispered.

"I want to dance as Hoseok. I want them to know, I am Jung Hoseok."

●●●●

TaeSaJinBwii07
tagapagsulat-

(Eto muna Published ko sana matapos na to this time)

Long prologue because I don't know how to do prologue right. Lol.  Hope you enjoy this one.  Any comment?  Recommendation?

Everyone's here are vulgar so if you think saying perv words like dick and cock make you uncomfortable then, please. You can close this book soon as possible.

Thank you for reading!

Mister