OC Description and Context

Yeah, I know we're not starting the first chapter yet, but I think a basic introduction of the main Protagonist is crucial to have a better feel for the whole story.

FYI:
-The text in "brackets" is dialogue, and the parts written in italic are thoughts.

Here's her reference sheet (art by me)

Civil Data:Last Name: Hamahiru (signification to be revealed later)First Name: Odin (signification to be revealed later)Birthday: 31st OctoberAge: 16 years old (at the beginning of the story, turns 17, in the same year)Birthplace: UnknownEthnicity...

Civil Data:
Last Name: Hamahiru (signification to be revealed later)
First Name: Odin (signification to be revealed later)
Birthday: 31st October
Age: 16 years old (at the beginning of the story, turns 17, in the same year)
Birthplace: Unknown
Ethnicity: Unknown

Physical data: (Specific to my OC and the art I'll publish, but you are very welcome to imagine her to your liking)
Height: 1m65
Blood type: O -
Body Type: Athletic
Hair color: Blond
Hair Length & Type: Hip-length straight hair
Eye color: Dark Grey(right eye); Pink(left eyes)
Misc: Freckles spread over nose and half-cheek, very long eyelashes
Misc: Tattoos (left forearm, right shoulder)

Quirk data
Natural/Main Quirk: Telekinesis
Acquired quirk: ??? (Details to be revealed later)
This "acquired quirk" expanded Odin's natural quirk into sub-branches. (Details and signification to be revealed later)

I guess that's enough for the time being.

Now I really hope you'll enjoy the ride :)