chapter nine

it had been a couple of weeks and we had secured everything and forget about it all.

we went on holiday to spain.

we had a villa there so we didn't have the stress hotel stuff.

we were getting ready to go out for dinner tonight to this fancy place.

finally we were all ready and got into the limo.

he poured us both a glass of champagne. "hey remember when we last did this?" i smiled.
"yeah." he laughed.
"the good times." he finished.

"no these are the better times." i kissed him.

we arrived at the place and ordered our food.

"sooo ivanna, i have a question." he said smiling at me weirdly.
i looked up from my phone. "yessss mason, what is it youre acting suspicious right now."
i put my phone down.

he grabbed my hand.
"will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled.

a massive smile grew on my face. "yes yes i will." we both stood up and hugged. everyone clapped for us.

i wiped a little tear that dropped.

"you're beautiful ivanna." he smiled.
i blushed "not now masonnn." i laughed.

"hey do you wanna take some pics real quick so i can announce that we are official?" he got his phone.

"yeah are you sure you wanna announce it this early?" i asked.

"no what is there to be ashamed of why should i hide my feelings for you?" he smiled.
i smiled back.

we took some pics.

he posted them but also used some older pics of us.
with the caption.
'just wanted to announce that me and ivanna are officially together, @ivannawebster 💙'

"aww that's so cute" i smiled.
i also did the same thing.

i was looking at his comments then i saw one from a girl called millie. so i clicked on her page and it was her.

her comment said 'happy for u mase.'
i replied with ' ok slag 😬'

"ughh ivanna don't start anything with millie its
over now. forget about her it's us now. we are the endgame." he grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss until the food came then we both backed away.

after we'd ate we decided to go back to his.

as soon as we got in the door i threw my bag on the floor and took my dress off. and the took his clothes off.

we kissed and he was gracefully holding my waist whilst my hands were around his neck.

i pushed back and we held hands and i led the way upstairs to his room.
he intensely took both of our clothes off and intensely kissed me head to toe.

i turned over it i was on top and took control.

after we were finished i took a shower wnd went to sleep.

i woke up in 100 degrees heat. it was so hot. i looked out the window and mason was sunbathing so i snook downstairs and pushed his sun bed with him on it into the pool.

ive never laughed so hard, i didn't even realise he had gotten out and pushed me in, luckily i had hold of his arm and pulled him in too.