chapter fifthteen

3 or 4 hours had passed since this morning and i was still in bed, in the same position, staring at the same wall. rethinking my decisions.

what if none of it was true, what if i had been lied to.
like what would i do if it's all fake and i've left him, he's going to be so confused. i don't even know what to do. i'm just so done with everyone.

i tried to get myself up and freshen up, but i just gave up.
i guess ill try again later.

i got woken up from a nap by a phone call, my eyes were squinting and i looked at my phone briefly.
it was madi.

the call

me: hello...

madi: hey i have someone here.
*she passed the phone on*

mason: iva where the hell are you? where yours stuff from my house?

me: so do you wanna tell me about millie or not? that you like her too and you're in a love triangle?

mason: w-what? who said this?

me: just answer the fucking question mason.

mason: no iva, what the hell??
i mean... how'd you know..

me: how'd i fucking know? what the fuck mason so it's true then? it's true.

mason: look iva she's nothing to me. i - i just don't know how to word it. it's like she's there and i can't control myself.

me: so you had sex with her?? whilst you were away you really couldn't last that long? she's dating your friend mason what the hell.

mason: i'm sorry iva i didn't want you to find out like this

me: no your never wanted me to find out anyway. i knew you wouldnt have told me.

mason: i really didn't mean it iva, it didn't mean anything to me.

me: yeah well it didn't mean anything to me when i fucked your friend did it? but i didn't go back for more. you're clearly in love with her aren't you?

mason: you what? you fucked my best friend?

me: oh shit. mason i'm.. i'm not even sorry but it was once like months ago when i first found out about you and millie. i haven't done it again though. but oh no you can, you just can't control yourself can you.

mason: why didn't you tell me??

me: why didn't you tell me about millie mason?
when were you gonna tell me? because it seems like it was just going to be your little secret didnt it.

mason: i tried to stop i did.

me: oh so i have to practically kill her for you to contain yourself. mason we're having a baby. i thought maybe that would've knocked some loyalty into your brain but looks like it fucking failed.

mason: i don't know how i'm going to get you back after this iva, i'm just so sorry. but fuck you for fucking my friend.. who even was it?

me: i'm not going to tell you mason, but fuck you too. i think we should just break up. our relationship isn't healthy for either of us.. nor is it gonna be for our baby. you'll still be able to see her when she's born and stuff but other than that i don't want any conversations with you unless it contains a subject about our child. and that's how it's going to be. get with whoever you want mason im so done with your cheating bullshit. now please just never call me again.

i ended the call.

i just started crying again but brought myself together to go and shower, i went back into bed after.