chapter ten

we go to kais house and went inside.

"hey mason, oh and hi uhh ivan." he smiled at me.

i nodded and raised my eyebrows.

i was sat on the edge of my seat throughout the whole time we were there. at any moment he could spill.

"soo iva how have you been?" everyone looked at me whilst i was just day dreaming.

"uh what sorry?" i asked cluelessly.

"he asked how've you been?" mason laughed.
i laughed awkwardly back. "yea uh ive been um yea oh good." i stuttered.

i just stared at the floor.
"yeah definitely seems like it." kai mocked me.

i looked up and gave him the dirtiest look i could.

he just smiled.
"hey uh mason could we go i don't feel too good now." i got up and looked at him.

"babe why don't we just stay for another 30 mins?" he asked.

"uhh you can stay ill go." i got my shoes on.

"but how are you gonna get back?" he turned over to look at me.

"i'll walk." i left.

"damn she's feisty." kai said.

"she's not normally like this though, she hasn't been doing well today though she's been throwing up a few times." he replied.

"oh shit, have you guys had sex recently?" he asked drinking his drink.

"yeah." he replied.
"then you might wanna do a test mase." he pulled this '😬' face.

i put my hands in my hoodie pockets and just walked down the street slowly.

then i felt that weird pain again. i turned to my side and threw up again.
jesus christ what was wrong with me.

i walked round to madis.

"hey girl you're looking better." she hugged me when i showed up at her door.

"i don't think so i've been throwing up like 5 times today." we both sat down.

"oh why what's wrong?" she gave me a drink.

i took a sip. " i don't know it's just weird."

"do you think you could be uh pregnant?" she asked.

"pft no. i mean wait i could be." i stuttered.

"do you guys have sex a lot?" she asked.

"uh no, well maybe. yeah." i stuttered again.

she raised her eyebrow. "hmmm girlie do you wanna go buy some tests right now." she asked.

i grabbed her car keys and smiled "let's go bitch."

we drove to the local shop and got some.

"i don't think i wanna take them until i'm with mason again." we got back into the car.

"okay, you wanna lift there?" she asked.

"yea."

"okay let's rock this bitch."

we got there and i got out. "good luck iva, tell me how it goes. love u." she blew a kiss.

"love u too." i blew a kiss and shut her door then she drove off.

i got in. "hey babe where did you go?" he asked hugging me.

"oh i went to see madi." i held onto him.

he touched my stomach. "look we have to talk okay?" he said.

i agreed and we sat down.

"these sicknesses just came out of nowhere, and i think you might be pregnant." he said looking at my stomach then me.

i got red "uh yea about that, i told madi and she said the same thing so we bought some test."
i replied."

"right do you wanna go use them i don't know how this all works."

i nodded and we went to the bathroom. he waited outside.

i waited until the results came back, it was flipped over.

"hey do you wanna come in now, i'm just waiting for it." i opened to door and he came in.

i flipped it and it read ' + pregnant'
i covered my mouth with my hand and cried and laughed. mason hugged me.

i gave him the stick and he smiled and also cried.
"we're gonna be parents." he hugged me tight.

after while of just crying and being shocked we decided to actually have a talk about what we would do.

"i know this is a lot to handle iva, and i'm probably not going to be here to help since the prems are starting soon and the wc qualifiers i would hate to miss it but i have to play for my team and country." he said holding my hand.

"don't worry mason, you go play for your country and team. me and this baby will be doing fine. don't worry about us worry about you." i smiled.

he smiled back and hugged me. "are you sure this is what you want iva, so early into our relationship?"

i nodded. "yes mason, i feel like the baby is needed to make use closer." i kissed him.

he also kissed my stomach and i laughed.
"hey little baba, it's your favourite parent here." he smiled at me trying to make me jealous.
i rolled my eyes and smirked.