chapter seventeen

"you've broken my heart one too many times, i just." mason stopped.

"you just can't what? mason don't you think you've broken my heart too? the amount of times you've been with millie, even the times i probably don't know about." i tried holding back my tears.

"she wasn't your friend, she was nothing to you. but you fucking my bestfriend." he shouted.

"what fucking difference does that make. you still fucked someone who wasn't me." i shouted back.

"what the fuck happened again. we should be taking care of each other not yelling at each other. we just lost our baby. now look at us arguing again." he came closer to me.

"mason just go away please. you're pissing me off." i stepped backwards.

"please." he tried to touch my face.

i grabbed glasses and started throwing them at him. "fuck off mason." i screamed.

i ran to my car and he came to the window banging on it. "fuck you too."

i stuck my finger up and drove off.

i went back to my apartment and got ready to go out with madi to the club.

"you need to slay tonight girl. show mason what he's missing." she smiled.

i turned around and smiled back. "oh i will."

"but try not to for his friends."

i rolled my eyes. "don't tempt me."

we were in the club taking shots with some other girls.
"so you're masons girlfriend yeah?" one of them said.
"well ex." i said.
"wow totally cool." they said.

i smiled awkwardly and took another shot.
"so how did it end." another one said.

"long story." i answered.

"was it good?" another one said.
"what was good?" i asked.
"don't be stupid. the sex duh." she laughed.

then i heard them mumbling together. "who would even break up with him."
"he's so fit i would smash him, and let him cheat on me and i'd say sorry."
"god he's so leng."

i got up. "right, more shots then.?" i walked off with the tray without letting anyone of them answer, and gave madi the look as if to say come with me
now we need a chat.

she got up after me and smiled back at them.

i slammed the tray on the bar. "more shots please."
then i turned back to madi.

"who the fuck are they?" i asked.
"i don't even know, randomers who asked to buy us drinks." she answered.

"right well they're paying for everyone we get, that's for sure." i got the new tray of shots and took it over to them.

"you will need to pay the price for them, now enjoy." i smiled and stuck my finger up then walked off.

i was about to walk out when i was stopped.
"could i buy you a drink." i heard from above me.

i looked up, it was mason. i smirked.
"of course." i turned back round to the bar.

as i walked past the group of girls i smiled and waved, then the waved turned into a middle finger.

they all fan girly screamed.

i sat down at the bar and he ordered drinks.

i played with his hair a little. "cute." i said.
we got handed our drinks.