chapter fourteen

i woke up and texted madi because i didn't know what to do about the whole situation that happened yesterday.

messages

me: heyy mads, i just wanted to message you because i don't know what to do about the whole thing yesterday, like i might go back but not bring up the baby. the whole reason i went there is because i needed a hint or something to know that mason was cheating. there's no way millie's just there and they haven't done anything.

madi: hey girlie, you should 100% go back if you want to. i don't really have the best advice to give you on this subject but i'll come with you if u need

me: or am i just going crazy? i feel like i'm overreacting too much

madi: don't doubt yourself iva, any other girl would be suspicious and worried if their boyfriend cheated and is with her alone... the trust is lost and takes almost forever to return.

me: yeah i guess you're right. and yeah please come with me.

madi: sure can, come pick me up when you're ready.

i switched my phone off and threw some clothes on then left to go pick up madi.

i pulled up outside, she got in and hugged me straight away.
it was a long hug it lasted about 5 minutes.

she took a deep breath. " my lord i hope you're okay iva." she looked forwards.

"let's hit the road" she added.

about 20 minutes later we arrived back at the place.
i walked in nervously because of my reaction here yesterday, the lady i had do my reading was at the front desk.
she looked up over her glasses and  lifted her full head, then she smiled coming over to hug me.

"hello miss's it's you again." she laughed.

i laughed too. "hey i just wanna say i'm sorry for my reaction-" she cut me off

"don't worry darling, everyone reacts like that when they hear something like that."

"honestly i am very sorry though." i quickly replied.

"don't be love, are you here for the rest of the reading?" she asked

"yeah, well i'd like if we kept off of the baby topic, and move right onto the topic i came here to find out about."

"and what might that be dear?"

"i think my boyfriend is cheating.... again."
"i've just had some weird gut feelings recently, and they have been caught talking again. and i've seen it myself." my hand started shaking and i started stuttering a lot.

she got my hands and held them. "before any of that let's calm you down ey?" she led me to a sofa and i sat down, she gave me some water and sat next to me.

"would you like me to leave so you can talk to maddie?" she asked.

"yeah if that okay, thank you." i replied, she got up and was about to go in another room.

"wait." madi said making her stop.
"how'd you know my name, i never mentioned it." she looked so confused.

"if you didn't know madi, this is a place of witch craft, i have the power of sixth sense. i practically know everything." she smiled then went into and other room.

madi came and sat next to me rubbing my back.
i turned to look at her.

"am i overreacting? yes i am woo." i wiped my tears and punched my self. "god i need to grow up." i laughed.

"what the hell are you doing ivanna." she got up and so did i.

"hey girls are you ready." the lady peeked her head out the door, we both nodded and went it.

we took a seat next to each other and she held my hand.

"so you have a boyfriend, yup. hes famous, checkkk. and you think he's cheating?" she asked

"yeah."

"hmm right so, this girls name is millie.." she paused for a second.
"he hasn't lost feelings for her yet." she continued.
"but he feels like hes trapped in a love triangle with the both of you, he can't decide who he wants. but he doesn't really want millie hes is just using her."

my mouth dropped. "what so he can decide between his own girlfriend and a whore?"
"this is unbelievable, i knew it, aye maddie. i fucking knew it." i got up and flipped the table over.

they both stood up in shock. "ma'am please don't do this." she tried to calm me down.

"fuck off, so she's the side whore when he cant have me. when he craves that female attention. what a fucking loser i am for falling for his lies again." i stormed out and drove away, leaving madi there.

i start balling my eyes out driving back to masons house.
i got straight in and ran upstairs to pack all of my shit. then left.

i went and bought an apartment like 20 minutes away somewhere in london still and moved in there.

madi also sent me a video that the chelsea channel on youtube had posted, it was a video of the squad back at training again.

there was a clip of ben talking to mason then ben looks at masons phone and says "messaging millie
are ya?" and ben laughs then mason turns his phone away and smirks.

i don't answer her i just watch it then exit the app.

then i start sobbing again and just stare at myself in the mirror.
i threw my hair up in a bun and threw on a hoodie and a pair of shorts and just got in bed and cried myself to sleep.

i woke up and blocked mason on everything, it was a friday and he comes back home from training earlier today so i didn't want him contacting me.
i also remove the posts of us together on my account and since i couldn't delete the baby announcement one, because it was about my baby so i'd had to just deal the photos being there so i just changed the caption to: 'my beautiful baby🤎'