chapter five

it was finally wednesday and i was so excited to see mason again.
i literally got up at 5am because i needed to be prepared.
i facetimed my friends whilst i was getting ready and just asking for advice and things.

*incoming call from mason*
i quickly ended my other call and accepted his

mason: heyyy ivaa good morning
me: hey mase how r u
mason: good wbu, i just woke up ahah
me: yea i'm good i was just getting ready
mason: oh yeah you get up so early
me: beauty takes time
mason: you're naturally beautiful iva you don't need all of that.
me: *blushes & laughs* okay you can stop lying now
mason: ahaha i'm not trust me iva just trust me
mason: anyways did you want me to come and pick you up later?
me: uhh if you can, if not i can use my parents car.
mason: yea no ill come pick you up, don't wanna disturb your parents aha
me: okay what time?
mason: well i'm gonna get ready right now then set off so i'll message you when i'm coming
me: okay, well i better go now because i'm not ready aha
mason: okay you do what you need to bae
*call ends*

did he just call me bae? wow wow wow that's cute af

i was finally ready and packing for masons.

*knock* "come in?" i said rolling my eyes.
my sister peaked her head through the door.
"hey how long are you going for?" she asked.

"uh i don't know maybe like a week or so, why?" i questioned.
"oh it's just thst mum and dad wanted to know."
then she left.

i finished packing, i just threw some fancy outfits together and random nightwear.

i went downstairs to wait for mason.
"so you're going for a week or so huh?" my mum said sipping her tea.

"yeah i am. whyy?" i asked back.
"that's a long time ivanna. i don't think you should go for that long." she put her dish into the sink.

"mum i'm not you're little girl anymore, let me live please for once. i'm not your dog now let me go." i grabbed my purse and dropped my other bags and walked out the door.

"where are you going, you forgot your bags." my mum said before i slammed the door.
i reopened it and peaked my head through.

"yea i'm off to go and get some cigs or is that not okay with you either." then i slammed the door not even letting her spit one single word out.

i didn't usually smoke but i wanted to do it to piss her off because she's always hated it, but she tries to control me so much like and people just say she's trying to protect me. but from what? mason isn't gonna hurt me and if he does it's on me not her.

i was walking into the shop and everyone was crowding me and taking pics of me.
"hey guys i just wanna buy something." i tried to get through.
m
"ooo are you dressed up to see mason, ivanna?" someone asked, i just laughed and ignored.
i got my cigs and left.

got out a cig and lighter and had a nice smoke, infront of my house so my mum could see. yea good hope your mad bitch.

oh shit i'm gonna smell like smoke when mason turns up. u threw it on the floor and squished it with my shoe and ran inside to put some perfume on and clean my teeth.

at last mason arrived.
"bye idiot." i said waving then shutting the door.

i put my stuff in the boot then got into the passenger seat.
we instantly made eye contact and kissed.
neither of us could pull away.
we were making out for atleast 5 minutes.
then he put his hand on my thigh. "it's been a while huh?" he laughed.
i put my hand on top of his and bit my lip a little. "yeah too long." i smirked at him.
we both laughed.

"let's go." he drove off.

we arrived to london and swapped the cars and got into a limo.
we first went to a casino.

"i hope you're ready to gamble." he smirked.
"always ready." i laughed.

he poured me and himself a glass of champagne. "this is the first and definitely not the last." he rose his glass.
cheers!

after we went to the casino and did a lot of gambling we decided to go for some food. even tho we were a lil tipsy.

"you're beautiful ivanna." he took my hand.
i blushed. "mason don't do this right now." i laughed.
"i can't help it ivanna i'm addicted to you like a drug." he made eye contact.

"i really like you too mason." i leant in for a kiss.

"aye want a cig?" i said grabbing two out the packet.

"wait you smoke?" he said.
"no, i just got them to piss my mum off earlier, but want one?" i offered one in hand.

"nah, gotta keep my diet healthy, cant damage these lungs." he laughed.
i put it back in the packet.

"of course, we have to protect the best chelsea player." i winked.

after a long night out we went back to masons house.

"wow this is fancy, i mean you're a footballer what did i expect."
he closed the door behind me.

he turned around and we made eye contact again for ages. then we both leant in for a kiss.
next thing you know we are undressing each other like mad animals crossing every wall we could see.

then we backed up and he offered my hand. i smiled and gave him it and we both ran upstairs.

we both immediately started kissing again when we got into his room. we fell onto the bed and he was on top of me, we were still kissing.
then we took each other pants off.
he started kissing my neck and i moaned slightly.

he then stopped at looked at me and i nodded.