Truth or Dare (Markiplier X Reader)

3rd person POV

You were hanging out with your neighbor, Wade and his friends, Bob and Mark. You were watching them play some drunk Minecraft. When they finished recording, Bob went to bed. All of you were bored, so you asked if they wanted to play truth or dare. Wade declined the offer saying he was going to go to bed. Mark on the other hand accepted the challenge. "Good luck (Y/N), goodnight to both of you," Wade said as he logged out of Skype.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Okay then, Mark, Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare," Mark replied. I smiled wickedly. "I dare you to come to my place," I dared him. I secretly had a plan to make this game work in my favor because I wanted to find out if he had a crush on me. "alright I'll be there in a while," He said logging off of Skype. I cleaned up my living room so it wouldn't be a huge mess when he got here. Soon after I had finished cleaning up my living room, there was a knock on my door. I quickly answered it. I let Mark in so we could continue the game. "Okay (Y/N), Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Dare," I replied. He had an evil smile on his face. "I dare you to text your crush," he said. I picked up my phone and texted the answer to him, but it seems he didn't get the message. "Okay then, Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare," he replied. I smirked wickedly again. "I dare you to tell who you have a crush on," I stated. "You," he mumbled under his breath probably wishing I didn't hear him. I smiled softly at him. "Okay (Y/N) Truth or Dare," he asked me. "Truth," I replied. He had an darkly evil smile on his face because he had just looked at his phone. "Is it true that you have a crush on me?" He asked. I started to walk in the direction of my room, but he must've figured out what I was trying to do because he stopped me by pinning me to the wall. "Come on you know you have to answer (Y/N)," he said. "Yes, I have a crush on you," I replied. He smiled softly at me. "Hey Mark, Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Dare," he replied smiling. "I dare you to kiss me," I said. He kissed me with a smile on his face. "(Y/N) would you be mine?" He asked. I nodded, and smiled at my new boyfriend.