My Guardian Angel (Angel!Daniel Kyre X Petite!Reader)

(Y/N)’s POV

I laid on the bed I was given by the doctors. To explain my situation, I’m too petite, or weak, to leave the hospital according to my parents and the doctors. I sighed and stared out the window. Out of nowhere, I heard heavenly music. I look towards the door only to see an angel. He looked as though he had died his hair blond, and you could tell cause his bread looked naturally brown. He had blueish greenish eyes with black framed glasses.

“What’s the matter?” He asked. “I’m bored of being stuck in here,” I replied, “So what brings an angel here?” “I was assigned to keep an eye on you, but it also seems you need a friend. So here I am,” he said.”okay, then what’s your name? Mine’s (Y/N),” I said. “Daniel Kyre,” he said. “Cool,” I said. We talked day in day out until my final day came.

He wasn’t there, and I was worried. The doctors came in to give me my check up for that day, but something went wrong. I passed out or at least I thought so. When I woke up, I was in a bright cloudy place. “I’m glad you woke up (Y/N), but I have some bad news for you,” I heard Daniel’s voice say. “Let me guess, I’m dead,” I deadpanned. “Yeah, sorry,” he said as I looked at him. “Why are you sorry? Death claims everyone at some point, and it’s how we perceive it that matters,” I said. He smiles sadly, and said, “I know, and thanks for reminding me, (Y/N).” “It’s not a problem Daniel, and thanks for being my friend and guardian angel,” I said and hug him.

A/N

May he rest in peace.