Happy Halloween (GassyMexican X Reader)

Writer's POV

Today was Halloween,and you were going to Secret's Halloween party. Once you arrived at the party, you were in your Catwoman costume, and ready to party. After dancing a bit, you noticed Max wearing a Batman costume. You smirked, and walked over to him. He was at the snack table trying to sneak snacks. You started to take them from them. When he turned his head to see how much he got, he noticed he only had half of what he grabbed. Soon he noticed you trying to sneak away, he grabbed your arm. "Get back here, Catwoman," he said smirking. "Aw, you're no fun Bats," you say slyly. "You're staying here," he said. You giggled. "You'll have to catch me first," you say after getting out of his grip. You headed for the dance floor with Max close behind you. You handed Shadow and Nanners your goodies, you took from Max, and quickly danced across the dance floor. You tried to escape the dance floor, but you got caught. "I finally got you where I want you," Max said. You, both, danced around for most of the night. When the party was coming to a close, you and Max sat down in some chairs in the kitchen area. "This night has been awesome, but I think I should be heading home soon," you said. "Alright, but I need to give you something before you go," Max said. "What?" You asked. "This," he said, then kissed you. You kissed back happily. "I love you, (Y/N)," he said as he pulled away. "I love you, too, Max," you said.

Extended Bonus

Shadow, in a Harley Quinn costume, and Adam, in a Joker costume, were watching the whole thing. They smirked at you and Max while eating your goodies.