Scaring fun (UberHaxorNova X Reader)

(A/N
Hey guys I know some of you have recently requested some YouTubers, but I have been working on this story and the next story for this past week. so I hope you like them.)

3rd person POV

(Y/N) was on her way to the Creatures' office to hangout with her friends, James, Kevin, and Aleks. When (Y/N) got there, James, Kevin, and Aleks were playing TTT. (Y/N) gets an evil idea to scare Kevin and Aleks. (Y/N) walked into James' office.

(Y/N)'s POV
I quickly pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil. I write down my plan to scare Kevin and Aleks, and also asking James if he wants to help. I hand him the note making sure that the camera can't see me and the note. I sit on the other side of the desk to make sure I'm still not seen by it. He reads the note, then shows me a thumbs up, all while trying not to laugh. I go scout out the offices Kevin and Aleks are in to make sure their alone, but Sly seemed to be in Aleks' office trying to annoy him. I quickly go back to James' office. Once I get into the office I text Sly to come here and not to mention anything about it to Aleks. As soon as Sly gets in the office I told him the plan and ask him to help. He agrees. James tells Kevin and Aleks that he was going to get something to drink. Sly slips silently into Kevin's office while James does the same going into Aleks' office. I quickly make James' character kill Aleks' then I went to kill Kevin's. I hear a girlish scream come from both men, and I try to hold back my laughter. James and Sly walk into the office laughing. I quickly hide behind the desk when Aleks and Kevin run into the office yelling at James and Sly. Both Kevin and Aleks were facing away from me I quickly stand behind them. "Boo!" I yell over both scaring them and making them fall forward. I start laughing. Aleks stands first then Kevin both glaring at the three of us. "Whose idea was it to scare us?" Aleks asked. "Mine," I said after hiding behind James. "Why did you get them to help, (Y/N)?" Kevin asked. I felt like he was trying to get me to say something about my little crush on James. "Because I like to not be alone when it comes to scaring people," I answered. "Then how come you won't ever scare James?" Kevin asked. "Because I don't like seeing him scared because in the end I might get yelled, at by him," I said mumbling the last part. "Why do you care whether or not you get yelled at by James, you been yelled at by us and many other people before," Aleks asked. "Because I might kinda have a crush on him," I mumbled so barely anyone could hear me, but it seemed like Sly heard what I said and so did James because he turned around and faced me. "A what on who?" James asked me. "A crush on you," I mumbled pointing at him. I had lowered my head so he couldn't see my face. After a few seconds someone hugged me, I looked at who is was, and I was shocked. "I love you, (Y/N)," He said. I hugged back tighter, and said, "I love you, too, James." Everyone in the office just awed at us.

A/N
Thanks guys for over a hundred reads on this story, thanks for that your all awesome.