Missing Home (Luigikid Gaming X Reader)

A/N

(H/P) means Home place, it could be a different country, state, or city. Also, I'm working on an update schedule.

3rd person POV

You were depressed because you missed your family from (H/P). You had missed hanging out with them in person since you had moved to Austria to live with your boyfriend, René. René was trying to cheer you up by vlogging and video gaming with you, but each time it would only pick up your spirits for a while. That was until he had come up with an idea. He had convinced a lot of your friends and family to get a Skype, and told them that he was going to get you a Skype, so you could see and hang out with them. You were in your and René's shared room, on the bed sulking. "(Y/N), could you please come here?" He asked. You got up from the bed, and headed towards his office. "Yeah, René," You said, as you enter his office. "Come sit down there's some people who want to chat with you," He said. You looked at him questioningly until you saw the screen. The joy on your face made him smile brighter. "Hey, (Y/N)," said all your friends and family. You and René chat with them till it was time for you two to get some shut eye. "Hey, René," you said. He looked at you. "Yeah, (Y/N)," he said back. You kissed him, and said, "Thank you so much for doing that for me." He smiled. "Anything for you, dear," he said.